Budget Zen is a simple budget management app.
It's meant to help you keep track of your expenses and monthly budgets.
You open it, add your expense or check your budgets, and that's it, no wasting of time.
It doesn't integrate with bank accounts directly, but it has a public API that you can use for it, if you have the know-how.
Other expense tracking apps are confusing and with way too many settings. This one focuses on the essentials, nothing more. It's a pleasure to use.
- Automatic calculation of used and remaining budget for the month
- Sync / Sharing with family
- Import and Export via standard JSON
- Also available for macOS and iPadOS!
- Public API for Zapier, IFTTT, or any other kind of integrations!
You can now use the app in landscape mode, which is great for the iPad (not so great in smaller iPhones, but you can still do it)!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.