"Budgets, calm." is a simple budget management app.
It's meant to help you keep track of your expenses and monthly budgets.
You open it, add your expense or check your budgets, and that's it, no wasting of time.
It doesn't integrate with bank accounts directly, but that should be possible in the future via a public API.
Other expense tracking apps are confusing and with way too many settings. This one focuses on the essentials, nothing more. It's a pleasure to use.
- Automatic calculation of used and remaining budget for the month
- Sync / Sharing with family
- Import and Export
- macOS app coming soon
- Zapier app coming soon
Some bug fixes!
- Fix bug where adding the first budget would add a duplicate
- It's now possible to delete local data
- Setting currency no longer requires a restart
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.