BUDGT will help you keep track of your expenses in a very simple way and tell you how much money you can spend each day, taking in account what you have already spent during the current month.
‣ Enter your daily Expenses
‣ Let BUDGT take care of all the math behind it
‣ See every day how much you can spend
‣ By seeing how much you can spend every day you will automatically spend less.
‣ The variable Daily Budget will open your eyes to your financial situation from day to day.
‣ Create your very own Budget with monthly recurring or one-time incomes and expenses.
‣ Create and manage your own Categories.
‣ Set your own Reminders to never forget to keep track.
The Big Picture
‣ Month End Projection to see where you stand.
‣ Month Budget showing you how much money you have left this month.
‣ Edit already passed days.
‣ Scroll through passed month to compare.
‣ By not using defined currencies, BUDGT allows for easy travelling!
‣ Activate the Travel Mode and BUDGT will take care of conversions for you without you even noticing.
Introduction of BUDGT Unlimited Subscriptions. Going forward, BUDGT will be free to download but require an active subscription for unlimited use. Users who have purchased or installed the app first before January 1st 2023 will be able to use BUDGT for free forever.
Ratings and Reviews
Best app I’ve used for budgeting
If you’re looking for something simple that allows you to plug in how much you make and then start adding purchases, this is the app you want. You can either have it do month by month or have it continually roll over.
2 areas of improvement are:
1. The ability to enter desired savings in a dollar value instead of percent. I know this is small but if I wanted to save $400 a month there is now way to enter 400. You choose a percent and hope it’s close enough and if you add extra income the percent recalculates. It would be nice to do either percent or dollars
2. The ability to export data is great but the format of the export is a little too formatted. I use the export and load it into Power BI and built some dashboards over it. The problem is the exported CSV is not just a flat file. It’s formatted into sections which BI tools don’t like. It would be nice to choose just a flat file export.
To finish in something positive. This app is incredible. If you’re the person like me where adding bank account info is too much this app is nearly perfect.
Great app but missing some things
Would it be possible to make it so that when I look at my overview of my month's spending, I can click on a category and see a single dated list of all of the times i spent money in that category (including the ability to click on each recorded spending so I can see my notes)? Would like to be able to review when/what I spent money on in given categories more easily. Would be more helpful in finding ways to cut back. Also, would be great to be able to set limits for each category each month - ie limit myself to spending $500 on groceries so I can see how much I go over or under and re-adjust accordingly.
Love this app. Helps me keep track of daily and monthly expenses without having to provide sensitive financial information. My suggestions for improvement: I wish I could write notes on each entry besides just category, so it’s easier to remember later what the purchase was for. I wish I could edit info for prior months, even once that month passes (I currently can’t).
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sebastian Flückiger
- 21.1 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Sebastian Flückiger
- In-App Purchases
- BUDGT Unlimited - 1 month $2.99
- BUDGT Unlimited - 6 month $14.99
- BUDGT Unlimited - 1 year $24.99
- BUDGT Unlimited - 1 week $0.99
- BUDGT Unlimited - 6 month $7.99