Your favorite personal finance back is ready for 2020! BUDGT 5.0 brings support to all new members of the iPhone family, the iPhone X, XR, 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max.
BUDGT will help you keep track of your Expenses in a very simple way and tell you how much money you can spend each day, taking in account what you have already spent during the current month.
Apple Watch Extension
‣ Enter your expenses without taking out your phone
‣ Enter your daily Expenses
‣ Let BUDGT take care of all the math behind it
‣ See every day how much you can spend
‣ By seeing how much you can spend every day you will automatically spend less.
‣ The variable Daily Budget will open your eyes to your financial situation from day to day.
‣ Create your very own Budget with monthly recurring or one-time incomes and expenses.
‣ Create and manage your own Categories.
‣ Set your own Reminders to never forget to keep track.
The Big Picture
‣ Month End Projection to see where you stand.
‣ Month Budget showing you how much money you have left this month.
‣ Edit already passed days.
‣ Scroll through passed month to compare.
‣ By not using defined currencies, BUDGT allows for easy travelling!
‣ Activate the Travel Mode and BUDGT will take care of conversions for you without you even noticing.
Apple Watch App
‣ Quickly add expenses without taking out your phone
BUDGT 5.0 brings support to all new members of the iPhone family, the iPhone X, XR, 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max.
Large parts of the application were rewritten to allow future development. In short - BUDGT is back!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app but missing some things
Would it be possible to make it so that when I look at my overview of my month's spending, I can click on a category and see a single dated list of all of the times i spent money in that category (including the ability to click on each recorded spending so I can see my notes)? Would like to be able to review when/what I spent money on in given categories more easily. Would be more helpful in finding ways to cut back. Also, would be great to be able to set limits for each category each month - ie limit myself to spending $500 on groceries so I can see how much I go over or under and re-adjust accordingly.
Best app I’ve used for budgeting
If you’re looking for something simple that allows you to plug in how much you make and then start adding purchases, this is the app you want. You can either have it do month by month or have it continually roll over.
2 areas of improvement are:
1. The ability to enter desired savings in a dollar value instead of percent. I know this is small but if I wanted to save $400 a month there is now way to enter 400. You choose a percent and hope it’s close enough and if you add extra income the percent recalculates. It would be nice to do either percent or dollars
2. The ability to export data is great but the format of the export is a little too formatted. I use the export and load it into Power BI and built some dashboards over it. The problem is the exported CSV is not just a flat file. It’s formatted into sections which BI tools don’t like. It would be nice to choose just a flat file export.
To finish in something positive. This app is incredible. If you’re the person like me where adding bank account info is too much this app is nearly perfect.
Love this app. Helps me keep track of daily and monthly expenses without having to provide sensitive financial information. My suggestions for improvement: I wish I could write notes on each entry besides just category, so it’s easier to remember later what the purchase was for. I wish I could edit info for prior months, even once that month passes (I currently can’t).
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sebastian Flückiger
- 15.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Sebastian Flückiger
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.