Experience the rich company history and 7-Step Brewing Process that was created and perfected more than 135 years ago to brew the most consistent, quality beer.
This app is built to accompany any of our signature tour experiences and attractions offered at the St. Louis Anheuser Busch Brewery. You can review tour options and even book your Anheuser-Busch Brewery Tour, receive interactive and informative content on the rich history of AB, and enhance each stop of your personal tour experience through in-app multi-media.
Capture your on-site experience with a curated multi-media video which you can easily share with friends and family.
**In order to activate the app's multi-media tour stop experiences, users must be on the grounds of the Anheuser-Busch St Louis Brewery.
In the app you can:
- view details of the 5 St Louis Brewery tour options and book your tour.
- navigate through the history of the bottling and canning of Budweiser
- view before and after images of the campus' registered historical buildings
- experience 360 views of the famous Budweiser Clydesdale stables and Brewery Clocktower
- receive Interactive infographics highlighting the 7-Step Brewing Process
- Additional content and interactive features in coming release(s)
Content updates including updated 3D models and expanded Beer Selector selections.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice app. Very informative and useful when taking the tour!
This app is pointless, same info you learn about on tour
- Anheuser-Busch InBev
- 108.3 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 AB InBev
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.