Buffalo City Metropolitan Municipality Citizen Engagement Application allows the Metropolitan Municipality to effectively connect, communicate with, and service citizens across all socio-economic strata by delivering mobile application services to every type of mobile phone (smart and non-smart) and all digital devices.
The benefits of using direct channels of communication, particularly via mobile devices is fourfold: the technology can improve management; it promotes a greater understanding of Citizens; it reduces the costs of public participation and ultimately it will improve service delivery.
The benefits for the citizens are that they have a direct channel of communication with the Metropolitan Municipality; are able to interact with the municipality and have access anytime and anywhere – all at reduced costs in effort, time and money.
These are some of the features and functions you can expect when using The Buffalo Citizen Engagement Application:
• Join and Engage with Communities within Buffalo City
• Notifications – Contextualised communications from the Municipality
• Fault Logging – You can log faults or queries directly from the App
• Contact Us – A list of important contact numbers for the Metropolitan’s various divisions that can easily be dialled directly from the App
• Twitter Feed – In App access to Twitter communications of the Metropolitan
• Feedback – Option to send any type of Feedback directly to the Metropolitan Municipality
• Buffalo City Councillor and Other Information
• Community Services Information
We hope you enjoy using Buffalo City Metropolitan Municipality’s Citizen Engagement Application and we look forward to receiving your Feedback.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.