Save time and manage all your social media in one place. Buffer is a simpler way to schedule posts and track the performance of your content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
No more wasting time, no more logging into multiple social accounts. Any link, text, picture or video - just add it to Buffer and you can quickly choose when and where it’ll be posted.
Why you'll love Buffer...
• Share to multiple Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn accounts from one place.
• Maintain a consistent presence on social media, so you can build your following and influence.
• Get easy-to-read analytics for every update you share.
• Schedule your posts automatically so you never have to worry about setting a time and date, or customize the timing of individual posts. Scheduling has never been easier or more flexible.
• Share from all of your favourite apps using our iOS extension. Including scheduling native retweets from Safari, Tweetbot, Twitter & more!
• Never run out of amazing content with Instagram Reposting.
• Automate your Instagram content with Instagram Direct Posting to Instagram Business Profiles.
• Get world class support from your friends at Buffer.
Buffer is available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, Web and other phones and tablets.
You can also add to Buffer from your favourite browser using out Browser Extensions for Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Opera.
Buffer’s main version is free, but you can easily upgrade within the app.
Free Plan Features:
• Connect up to 3 Social Accounts
• 10 scheduled posts per profile
Pro Plan Features:
• Have upto 100 posts in your Buffer.
• Connect upto 8 Social Accounts.
Small Business Plan Features:
• 25 Connected Social Accounts
• 5 Team Members & Contributions Feature.
• 2,000 scheduled posts per profile
• All standard Buffer features & Awesome Plan features.
The Pro Plan & Small Business plan subscriptions are optional and are available via an auto-renewing subscriptions:
Pro Plan subscriptions are at a monthly rate of $14.99 or an annual rate of $144.99.
Small Business subscriptions are available at a monthly rate of $99.99 or an annual rate of $999.99.
Payments will be charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your subscription can be managed in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Or by selected "Manage Subscription" below the list of your connected accounts within the app.
Subscriptions cannot be cancelled for the current active period.
Do you have any questions for us?
- Composer mention count validation for Instagram.
- Added signout to Connect screen if signing into account with no profiles.
- Increased tap area for remove button within Composer Location field.
- Bringing you some of the new Buffer brand identity.
- Corrected keyboard when editing Instagram First Comment.
- Fixed bug which would cause composer to crash when selecting media.
- Couple of small bug fixes.
- Fix for crash related to Instagram First Comment
- You can now schedule a Comment to be posted alongside your Instagram Direct Posts. Keeping your caption tidy of any hashtags or mentions.
- New Twitter Attribution feature, we will try and detect a Twitter user for an article/link and allow you to easily credit the user.
- You can now remove a location from Instagram Posts without opening the Location selection screen.
- Media Picker improvements, including a speedier album selection screen and better iCloud handling.
- Simplified Facebook Authentication flow, no longer need to approve read and write permissions separately.
- Simplified Instagram Authentication flow, you can now setup your Instagram Reminders before being prompted to setup Direct Scheduling if you wish.
- Added initial loading screen to improve handling of plan changes.
- Added Shuffle Queue to Settings.
- Added permission prompt to allow us to trigger reauthorization for more permissions. Used to enable Instagram First Comment feature.
- Fix for Instagram Gallery Reminders not saving all of the assets to the Camera Roll.
- Optimized images.
Ratings and Reviews
Best social media manager, once you can get all of your accounts added. At 20+ accounts it had proved to be a daunting task. Suggestions for improvement: include analyze with pro plan. We pay over $1,000 per year for the pro plan. We could easily just have a few of us spend $150 for a single pro plan and add analyze to it. We forked over the money not realizing that this was not an included feature. Another improvement would be time slot suggestions based off of real time analytics. The twitter extensions for best times is great, wish that was the same for all pages. I think Buffer has a long way to go, but I am totally team Buffer. I converted my team to Buffer this past month. Hoping that our CEO will continue to see value in the product. Please consider giving analyze services to pro plan members and small business members (included with the subscription). Also, it would be helpful to break down by brand. Example: group A for brand A with all accounts, Group B with brand B with all accounts, etc.
So helpful. And so expensive
I am really grateful for Buffer, and I use it pretty often. I’m also happy that it has a free version, although I think it’s a bit more limited than it needs to be. I’m good with the number of platforms it allows you to connect at a time. But a queue of 10 tweets/posts means, unless I want to log in multiple times a week to add content, I can only schedule a few times a week. And that makes it NOT as helpful of a tool as it claims to be.
There used to be a middle-of-the-road paid option, I think called “Awesome,” which was more reasonably priced. But I can’t afford the “pro” or “small-business” options, so I deal with the “free” version.
Anyway, it’s a great app for queuing tweets and posts, and the one or two times I’ve had tech issues, they’ve been really helpful. A cheaper “individual-but-not-wealthy” option would earn Buffer its fifth star!
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for your review! I hear you on the pricing, I can say that we can evaluate our pricing quite often and we don't always get it right. We do have plans below small business, though, that are much more affordable for the "one person show" type of operations!
Updated Review April 2018: I had some decent success with Buffer last year and it was the first social app like I used. It wasn’t till now I realized Google is locked. I never got it to work with Instagram. And the main reason I used it was it linked well to LinkedIn. Despite having some months of issues with connection, it’s a nice feature. But with only 3 accounts allowed, I don’t see the difference between this free app vs Ripl or Everypost. Keep in mind I spend over 10k using industry specific listing sites, Google, and marketing social media tools. It’s kind of a let down until I got some real data sources backing up the pro price. Is there still an awesome plan?
This app has done a pretty good job of sharing posts after using it for a year. Only downfall is the recent problems with linking to LinkedIn company pages. The link doesn't work anymore unless I start back over as personal. Hopefully that will be fixed soon! Note: would be nice to have Pinterest for free and better posting method to Instagram than just a reminder.
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for the feedback. Would you be up for emailing email@example.com regarding your LinkedIn issue, we'd love to get that fixed up.
We hope we can bring improvements to Instagram in the future if they open up their API to allow for publishing. :)
- Buffer, Inc.
- 63.2 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Buffer, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro for 1 Month $14.99
- Pro for 1 Year $144.99
- Small Business for 1 Month $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.