Build your brand and grow your audience on social media with Buffer.
With the Buffer Publish mobile app, you get the intuitive social media planning and scheduling experience that has made Buffer a favorite tool for marketers, plus powerful new publishing features built especially for Instagram.
• Plan and share to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
• Plan and schedule Instagram Stories.
• Maintain a consistent presence on social media, so you can build your following and influence.
• Customize your images for each social media platform.
• Preview your Instagram grid.
• Schedule a first comment with hashtags for Instagram.
• Tag users and locations.
• Collaborate with your team.
• Get world class support from your friends at Buffer.
Join the 75,000+ brands using Buffer Publish to reach more people on social media, and give your content the audience it deserves.
Terms & Conditions: https://buffer.com/legal#terms
- Adds alert explaining Instagram connections opening Facebook.
- Introducing Queue Count Widgets. Keep an eye on how many updates you have in your Buffer Queues right from your Home Screen.
- We now utilize the iOS Media Picker when picking media from your Camera Roll.
- Improved Pasteboard usage so we only ask iOS for URLs that you may want to repost.
- Various Action Sheets are now replaced with Pull Down Menus / Context Menus.
- Deleting updates should now feel snappier as we remove the item right away rather than waiting for the network request to complete.
- The menu button within Finish Later is no longer unresponsive.
- Added link to Buffer's Accessibility Statement.
- Shop Grid Links now use iOS 14's Color Picker.
- Various other bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Edited: Can’t set Instagram post locations for a week now!
Buffer finally corrected the issues below people were having with adding locations to Instagram scheduled posts. Now all is back to working perfectly and with ease. Thank you for finally solving that issue, Buffer! You are by far my favorite post scheduler and I was struggling without being able to use you. So happy to be back using Buffer!
I’ve been using this app with my Instagram business account to schedule and automatically post on the date and at the precise time without any issues until a week ago when I was setting up a post and I went to type in my location (it’s an app search feature) and the app said it couldn’t find my location (I tested multiple locations, nothing came up) and so I hit cancel on that location screen and then the entire app freezes and I can’t do anything else with the app until I restart my iPhone. I’ve contacted Buffer who says they are working on the issue, but it’s been going on for over a week. Sadly, it’s time to find another Instagram scheduling/auto post app. Buffer customer service is not helpful whatsoever!!!
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the issues here! We've resolved the issues with location tagging, we had to work with Facebook to get this resolved which took a little longer than we hoped. https://status.buffer.com/incidents/wlwrzxn8fk23
Great UI, very intuitive
The entire UI is pleasant and easy to use, but I have to say one of the great perks is the ability to schedule posts I create using Pablo through Buffer, and the “Buffer it” link that appears when you hover over photos in your browser! Not to mention the great functionality and UI for the iPhone app.
It’s easy to see what posts you have scheduled, and that’s in the free version (which does not offer a calendar view). Since I work with a non-profit organization, it was imperative that I keep any social media costs down, and other social media management tools no longer offer a free version and if they do the functionality is basically useless.
Thanks, Buffer, for making my life easier!
Best social media manager, once you can get all of your accounts added. At 20+ accounts it had proved to be a daunting task. Suggestions for improvement: include analyze with pro plan. We pay over $1,000 per year for the pro plan. We could easily just have a few of us spend $150 for a single pro plan and add analyze to it. We forked over the money not realizing that this was not an included feature. Another improvement would be time slot suggestions based off of real time analytics. The twitter extensions for best times is great, wish that was the same for all pages. I think Buffer has a long way to go, but I am totally team Buffer. I converted my team to Buffer this past month. Hoping that our CEO will continue to see value in the product. Please consider giving analyze services to pro plan members and small business members (included with the subscription). Also, it would be helpful to break down by brand. Example: group A for brand A with all accounts, Group B with brand B with all accounts, etc.
- Buffer, Inc.
- 75.8 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Buffer, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro for 1 Month $14.99
- Pro for 1 Year $144.99
- Small Business for 1 Month $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.