Build your audience and grow your brand on social media.
Plan, collaborate, and publish thumb-stopping content that drives meaningful engagement and growth for your brand.
With the Buffer mobile app, you get the intuitive social media planning and scheduling experience that has made Buffer a favorite tool for marketers, plus powerful publishing features built especially for Instagram.
• Plan and publish your content for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
• Tailor your content for each network with the Customize option in the Composer.
• Share from your favorite apps using our share extension.
• Collaborate with your team with Draft Posts.
Take your Instagram marketing to the next level
• Plan and schedule your posts directly to Instagram.
• Include a first comment when you schedule Instagram posts.
• Drive traffic and sales to your shop from your Instagram bio with Shop grid.
• Drag and Drop posts within Shop Grid to organize your Instagram Grid.
• Visually plan and prepare Instagram Stories, then receive a Reminder Notification when it's time to publish.
• Tag users and locations.
Join the 75,000+ brands using Buffer to reach more people on social media, and give your content the audience it deserves.
Terms & Conditions: https://buffer.com/legal#terms
- Fix to fix issue that could cause a white line to be added to some images.
- Improved layout for notices within the app.
- Finish Later & Offline Posts are now available for all users.
- Adjusted logic for unlocking features throughout the app.
- Disconnected channels now display as disconnected in the Channels menu.
- Bug fixes and improvements to media uploads.
- New Siri Shortcuts for editing a Channel Schedule as well as Pausing Channels.
- If a session becomes invalid then we sign you out.
Ratings and Reviews
Edited: Can’t set Instagram post locations for a week now!
Buffer finally corrected the issues below people were having with adding locations to Instagram scheduled posts. Now all is back to working perfectly and with ease. Thank you for finally solving that issue, Buffer! You are by far my favorite post scheduler and I was struggling without being able to use you. So happy to be back using Buffer!
I’ve been using this app with my Instagram business account to schedule and automatically post on the date and at the precise time without any issues until a week ago when I was setting up a post and I went to type in my location (it’s an app search feature) and the app said it couldn’t find my location (I tested multiple locations, nothing came up) and so I hit cancel on that location screen and then the entire app freezes and I can’t do anything else with the app until I restart my iPhone. I’ve contacted Buffer who says they are working on the issue, but it’s been going on for over a week. Sadly, it’s time to find another Instagram scheduling/auto post app. Buffer customer service is not helpful whatsoever!!!
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the issues here! We've resolved the issues with location tagging, we had to work with Facebook to get this resolved which took a little longer than we hoped. https://status.buffer.com/incidents/wlwrzxn8fk23
Great UI, very intuitive
The entire UI is pleasant and easy to use, but I have to say one of the great perks is the ability to schedule posts I create using Pablo through Buffer, and the “Buffer it” link that appears when you hover over photos in your browser! Not to mention the great functionality and UI for the iPhone app.
It’s easy to see what posts you have scheduled, and that’s in the free version (which does not offer a calendar view). Since I work with a non-profit organization, it was imperative that I keep any social media costs down, and other social media management tools no longer offer a free version and if they do the functionality is basically useless.
Thanks, Buffer, for making my life easier!
Deleted my account
When the new sign in methods came into play, I wasn't concerned. I had signed up with an email address in the first place, I always do when the option is available. Didn't use this for a while as I had no need, open it last week and boom. Account is gone. Try signing in on desktop website/safari extension. Same situation. I reach out for help and am told over and over for a week straight that I don't have an account. Y'all DELETED IT. FOR NO REASON. Never been so frustrated with a support experience of this kind outside of battling Tumblr for 5 years to get my original account back and Wordpress' terrible support system. I'm putting Buffer in this same bucket now. I don't know who told tech people they're all smart, but this is a boneheaded move. I didn't even get an email from you guys about the sign in system change. I haven't gotten any emails from you in a while until last week and I'm so disappointed with this whole experience that I'm not using your platform anymore. It's not that it's bad quality, it's just clear you're not doing enough communication and QA to make this viable. Someday that's going to come back to bit y'all in the foot and I'm not gonna sit around waiting to get burned a second time.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Buffer, Inc.
- 88.6 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Buffer, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro for 1 Month $14.99
- Pro for 1 Year $144.99
- Small Business for 1 Month $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.