Bug Trackr is a powerful yet simple way to manage bug reports and developer todos, with features like sync, automatic App Store app metadata import, dark mode*, notes and screenshots that extend your bug reports, so you can focus on the work that matters most.
Bug Trackr is a modern bug-tracking developer companion with many useful features in a simple, intuitive interface:
- Sync bug reports and app data between all your devices via iCloud.
- Track bug reports and todos for multiple apps on any platform. App data on the iOS and macOS App Stores can be imported with one tap.
- Add screenshots to easily visualize your bug reports and rank them by priority.
- Quickly glance at and open your most pressing bug reports in the Bug Trackr Today widget.
- Powerful app and bug report search and sort. Filter bug reports by app, priority, and date.
- Easily update an app's metadata to reflect its App Store page with one tap.
-Bug Trackr can automatically delete closed bug reports after 1 day, 1 week, or 1 month.
*Requires a Premium Subscription.
Bug Trackr is ad-supported. If you choose to purchase a Bug Trackr Subscription to remove ads and unlock features like Dark Mode, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your account will be charged at the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions or cancel auto-renewal at any time from your Account Settings in the App Store. Bug Trackr Premium Subscription is currently priced at $0.99 USD per month or $8.49 USD per year, and may vary from country to country.
This update adds support for the latest iOS devices.
Like this update? Consider leaving a review on the App Store. It really helps!
Problems or suggestions? Please get in touch through the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Just what I needed
I have been looking for a simple, free bug tracker with no bells and whistles. There really isn't much that is free and doesn't require a ton of configuration. This app seems to do the trick. A couple suggestions.. make the "app" selection default to the previous selection and same with build number (or make that field not required).
Another suggestion: instead of 'close' button say 'close bug' because it looks like a close window button.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback gkuh, I'll consider these for future versions. Glad you're enjoying Bug Trackr!
- Wesley Dyson
- 26.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2019 Wesley Dyson
- In-App Purchases
- Bug Trackr Premium Subscription $0.99
- Bug Trackr Pro $1.99
- Bug Trackr Premium Subscription $8.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.