BugHub provides a native Mac interface to GitHub's issue tracker. BugHub is a full featured client that lets you create, comment, close, and manage your issues.
- Manage multiple repositories
- Create new issues
- Assigne issues to team members
- Add, remove, and create labels
- Set and create milestones
- Close and reopen issues
- Batch manipulation
- and much more
Improved authentication flow with github.com and enterprise deployments.
Ratings and Reviews
Not using it (yet)
It's a good start, but there are things missing that the web interface does that I use everyday. You can't paste images directly into a comment and there's no preview for github markdown. I always preview my comments and without this ability, I can't use this app.
To the dev: good work so far! You've got a good thing going here and I don't regret supporting your work. I hope to use your app in the future! There's a few things needed (in addition to pasting images and allowing markdown preview):
1. Ability to collaps the issue list completely
2. Ability to manipulate the font-size/spacing/style of text in an issue. What I want in a native github issues app is the ability to see my issues how I want (like a good news reader).
Secondary things that'd I'd love to see
1. Sublime text 2/Alfred like global command palette (think auto-complete open new repo or find issue)
2. More settings in general. Example: ability to control what details display in the issues list (show/hide labels and such).
This app is great. It allows me to easily filter my GitHub issues to just the tagged issues in my current milestone. I can edit them, close them, and add new ones. This is what I was looking for. Thank you!
Needs support for multiple accounts.
Specifically, it needs support for using both GitHub *and* one or more Github Enterprise installs.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.