Build Graph for Xcode 4+
Visualise your app's modules
Ready for Xcode 14!
The Build Graph parses your Derived Data folder to find out build logs.
You can open any project, and see visualisation of a build:
- Order of modules;
- Compile time of each module;
- Dependencies between modules;
- Places of low concurrency which can be parallelised to speed up whole build;
- Dive into module's build to understand what has influence on build's duration;
- Filter any kind of task to simplify graph.
You'll get the best result after clean build of multi-module app.
Prepare for logs of Xcode 14
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mikhail Rubanov
- 5.8 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 11.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Mikhail Rubanov
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.