Building and Facilities News is a publication that circulates 5,000 printed copies on a national basis to approximately 15,000 readers and around 4,000 verified download copies per month via its website. People that read the publication work in the key areas of the UK Building and Facilities Management sectors in such positions as Specifiers, Facilities Managers, Directors, Senior Buyers, Project Managers, Site Managers, and individuals involved in Buildings Management.
Although we do not publish a forward features list and we work issue to issue, we do publish the following features regularly:
● Company profiles/interviews
● Exhibition reviews/previews
● New product updates
● Health & Safety and security news
● Building news
● Facilities management news
● Heating and plumbing news
● Air conditioning and ventilation news
● Doors and windows news
● Interiors news
● Glass and glazing news
● Water, energy and environmental news
● Landscaping and external works news
● Building services news
● Building products news
● Cleaning and hygiene news
● Kitchen, bedroom and bathroom news
● Flooring news
● Roofing and cladding news
● Electrical news
We're bringing Building and Facilities News into 2020 with a band new app overhaul.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.