BuildingChat - Tenant communication made simple.
BuildingChat will change the way you manage your property for the better. It's all about efficiency. No more switching between emails, text messaging or posting letters on doors. Simple communication from the start.
Why use BuildingChat?
● Eliminate the use of multiple communication Platforms. No more Juggling emails, text messages, web forms & Phone calls!
● Notify tenants of building related issues all at once. Send Alerts to tenants for maintenance visits, Emergencies & more.
● Easily coordinate service request between tenants and contractors. Tenants send a time-stamped message with a photo or video of the issue.
● Reduce the use of paper memos.
●Save money on repairs by staying up to date with tenant issues.
● Private chats keep conversations confidential.
● Quickly notify all tenants of dangerous situations on the premises.
● Tenants can report suspicious activity.
● Keep all your properties organized on our easy to use mobile app.
Hi and thanks for using BuildingChat. We have so many useful updates coming but this update addressed the following:
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Essential for residents and property owners
BuildingChat strengthens the community. Our neighbors have used it for everything from party invites to building bake-offs. It is also a quick and efficient way for landlords, building managers, and tenants to communicate pressing issues or building news. As a Realtor, I recommend this app to all my real estate investors. The application’s potential seems limitless and it continues to expand its capabilities.
This app is great for all people. This app is very useful to communicate with owners, tenants and managers with any kind of problems going around the building or property and not only problems also any kind of reminder or just to stay in touch.
A must have !
I was lucky enough to have building chat in my last building.
Building chat made everything so much more convenient. From simple information of what was happening in the building or out neighborhoods to letting management know of any issues you might have.
I am know in a new building and miss the app every day !
I strongly recommend !
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.