BuildMe or Build me, is a unique 3D build / puzzle game where the player has to build a path to get the ball safely from point A to point B. Go crazy and build it how u want!
- Simple touch controls with one or two fingers.
- It's a physics game with a twist at the end.
- 48 levels, which grow bigger and bigger.
- Every 4-6 levels a new obstacle or level-design to make it interesting until the last level.
- A save function for each level so you can stop and continue when u like.
- A short tutorial thats available in different languages
- Levels switch colors to keep it dynamic.
- A 3D puzzle world
- After building, u can still help the ball and your path by the special powers.
- No in-app purchases and a unique advertisement program.
- Drop-out link in line with the GDPR in the quality menu.
- Very colorful, addictive gameplay.
- It is a completely free app.
- It is a relaxing and rewarding game, especially when u crack a harder level.
- A challenge for the brain, but just enough to keep it entertaining.
- With puzzle like and maze like designs.
- Very satisfying to watch the ball use your path.
- Visually simple, clean and pleasing with different colors to keep it different throughout the campaign.
This mobile game / app is made and build by one person, but don't underestimate what
one person can achieve if he/she has passion for (mobile) gaming!
I hope u all enjoy the game and i appreciate feedback!
Follow BuildMe at: https://www.facebook.com/BuildMe0
So let's go and build a path to get that ball through the puzzle like levels!
Some tweaks to certain levels.
Added a hint in the tutorial.
Some minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Fun so far
I like this game. The only suggestion I would make is to change the color of the font during the tutorial. White on beige is difficult to read.
Developer Response ,
Great to hear u like the game, and u got a good point there about the colors in the tutorial. I'll change it up a bit so it will be me more readable in the next update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.