Have you ever wondered how much of your day is wasted waiting for Xcode to compile? Buildwatch is a menu bar app that lets you keep an eye on your compile times throughout the day. With a glance, you can see how much time you spent building in Xcode today and how many times you've built your apps.
Clicking the watch icon in your menu bar reveals a graph that breaks down your hour, day, or week by how much time you've spent compiling your projects. Hover over any segment for a deeper look at the data behind it.
Opening the "More info" window gives you even more control to break down your stats by totals, averages, and schemes. Plus, you can inspect your build times for the month, the year, and all time.
• Automatically open at login, so you don't miss a single build
• Use the default derived data location or tweak it for your setup
• Customize the menu bar appearance to show an icon, statistic, or both
• Select a time range in the color-coded bar graph or jump straight to today
• Cycle between average build time, total build time, and number of builds
• Split or combine schemes in the graph
Once you try Buildwatch, we'd love to know what you think! Leave us a review in the App Store or send us suggestions on Twitter at @buildwatchapp.
• Adds support for macOS Big Sur
• Updates toolbar and window styles for Big Sur
• Introduces new application and menu bar icons
If you love using Buildwatch to track your builds, leave us a review or follow us on Twitter at @buildwatchapp.
Ratings and Reviews
I love Build Watch. It tells me information that's good to know in an easy and simple format. If I want to look at my day, week, month stats then I can do so.
As soon as Xcode is installed, Build Watch goes onto my computer. The makers of Build Watch are solid, and friendly.
Cannot recommend this tool more, love it, love it, love it.
Excellent App for devs.
And I wonder if there is possible for data sync on different devices in the future?
Really highlights the amount of time I spend waiting for a line to cross a screen
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 8.2 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Lickability. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.