A high remix version of our previous work, Bullet Hell Monday
Vertical Scrolling Danmaku 2D Shooting
- 2 weapons and 6 specials
- Completely remade stages
- Arranged BGM
- A simple arcade mode
- 4 difficulty settings
- Replay functionality
- A leader board for all stages on all difficulties
- Cloud saving
* Stage 1 can be played for free.
* Stage 2 and beyond required payment to be played.
* Available languages: English/Japanese
- Added display when clearing with no deaths and no bombs
- Added SP gauge display option on screen settings menu
- Fixed bugs related to sound effects
- Fixed a bug that when playing a replay of ALL stage, a different stage from the specified stage is played
- Fixed a bug that would cause the item score to low after playing the stage 5 boss battle
Ratings and Reviews
This plays beautifully and I like the idea but....
I play BHM cause I love upgrading and modifying my ships.
Nothing against this one cause I understand what they’re goin for.
I really hope they will allow controller support for the original like they did this one.
Will keep my fingers crossed 😊
Still gets 4 stars cause it’s so smooth and clean like before.
Definitely not a “causal” game...
A very hardcore bullet hell game. I would consider this one much more challenging than the previous edition. I am currently stuck at the normal difficulty of Stage 5. The addition of the special weapons makes the game so much more trying as you now need to focus on the endless enemies’ bullets and on your SP weapon gauges on the side of the screen at the same time. The enemies’ bullets become much denser and the patterns are just brutal. To make things worse, the frequent appearance of long lasers across the whole screen will massively limit your mobility and will make dodging bullets even more difficult. I would recommend players to first get comfortable with the original Bullet Hell Monday or other bullet hell games before walking onto this monstrosity😂. Anyway, undoubtedly a 5-out-of-5 game for me🔥
White-Knuckle Bullet Hell
This game is the antithesis of CASUAL! ;D It’s an adrenaline-pumping Bullet Hell experience. The visuals are stunning, the bullet patterns are challenging & the music rocks. I WISH an UPGRADE SYSTEM would be included similar to the original game. I enjoy grinding levels to improve my ship. I thank the DEV for supporting iCloud sync.
- MASAYUKI ITO
- 106.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 MASAYUKI ITO
- In-App Purchases
- Ultra Supporter $0.99
- All Stage Pack $6.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.