A bullet hell shooter
- Enjoy an authentic bullet hell shmup on your smartphone!
- Recommended Chapter mode for danmaku beginners.
- Recommended Challenge mode for danmaku expert.
- Huge content: over 50 stages!
Upgrade your ship
- Use the points you earn after playing a stage to level up your ship!
- Take your new and upgraded ship to the challenge mode! Aim for a high score!
- Clear the missions set for you in each chapter!
- Clearing missions opens up new stages!
- Use the points you get in the chapter mode to upgrade your ship!
- The challenge mode is for when you really want to test your mettle!
- Upgrade your ship and take on this mode!
- Select from EASY, NORMAL, HARD, and HEAVEN difficulties!
- Test the limits of your skill!
- The endless mode that lasts forever.
- How long can you survive in the increasing difficulty?
Aim for the top slot in the rankings!
- Challenge mode has Game Center support!
- Try going against your friends for the best score!
- Rankings are sorted by stage and difficulty!
- Try perfecting your favorite stage or try to beat all the rankings!
- Supported iPad Pro 2018
- Removed REC button on iOS 12 (*Please use iOS's Screen Recording function instead.)
Ratings and Reviews
🔷The Best Shoot’em Up🔷
I went in expecting this to just be another shooter until…
🔷The controls I noticed was extremely smooth, the visuals really popped out with color, and the difficulty was mostly just right. 🔷The music creates the feeling of being a Hi-Speed shooter and dodging Thousands of bullets. It fits the gameplay perfectly as the gameplay has bullets being shot everywhere.
🔷There are 3 modes. CHAPTER is complexing. It make you do missions within acts to achieve mission points and move on. CHALLENGE sets all obstacles of each chapter into one big act and has 4 difficulty levels. EXTRA has endless modes. They will set you up against enemies and bosses in a random order with rising difficulty.
🔷As the game requires skill it has many features to make up for mistake. Bombs are the ships special ability, auto-bomb helps preventing you from losing ships incase of misfortunes, and automatic item absorption helps collect items without needing the risk to moving to it, and more. I seems to have very few issues to where it really doesn’t matter as it was handled better than any other ship shooter and that makes this the best one out there…
Excellent bullet hell shooter
Just skip the dev’s first game; it was mediocre. This is a massive improvement and as others have pointed out, is comparable to the old CAVE shooters (except in graphics unless you really like geometric shapes). Most of the ship types are gated by payment (can be rented using earned points) but the unlockable ones are pretty good. Tbh the p2w ships really take the fun out of the game, though some have cool mechanics like the blade one. If you are a bullet hell fan, just stick to the base ships and challenge yourself. The levels are designed around them anyway and the bullet type swap mechanic allows for variety in play during a stage. Also, if you don’t want to grind the points to upgrade the base ships, the dev offers a one time payment to do just that, which might diminish enjoyment for some but is a welcome option for those who want to skip ahead to the really hard stuff. All things considered, I really like that the dev thought hard about how to monetize so that people can get the experience they want.
Can’t wait for the next, keep at it!
Best iPhone shmup
This dev is talented. .Decluster was mediocre at best, and you wouldn't expect their next game to be a huge step up. This game, however, is excellent. It takes 99% of the flaws with the previous game, fixes them, and then adds a ton of awesome features. There are 5 chapters with 10 short levels each, but they are a blast to play through. You also get a 'challenge mode' which plays more like a traditional shmup. And now there's endless mode as well if there wasn't already enough content. This mode is also a ton of fun to play, but it could do with some kind of rank management (a way to manage the difficulty). All of this for a grand total of zero dollars/euros/gold coins/etc. There are dlc ships you can get by paying, but the game doesn't try to force you to buy them and the three default ships are more than capable. If you don't have this game, you're missing out on the very best App Store shooting game.
- MASAYUKI ITO
- 92.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 MASAYUKI ITO
- In-App Purchases
- Homing Type $0.99
- Shielding Type $0.99
- Lock-On Type $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.