1. Start the game.
2. App will generate 1 random number between 1 to 100. And this random number will be your target.
3. There is a slider which has values from 1 to 100.
4. You have to guess the location of random number on slider & move the ball as close as to the random number on slider. Then press "Hit Me" button to know your score.
5. The score is computed on the basis of how close on slider you put the ball to the target.
6. If the random number is 68, & you put the ball on 68 on slider, then your score is 100 points & you get 100 points as bonus for hitting the bulls eye.
7. If the random number is 15, & you put the ball on 14 on slider, then the difference between random value & your guess is 1. Then your score would be 100-1=99 points & bonus would be 40.
8. The bonus is dependent on the difference between random number & your guess.
If the difference is 0 then bonus is 100
If the difference is 1 then bonus is 40
If the difference is 2 then bonus is 15
If the difference is 3 then bonus is 5
9. In each round you can get maximum 100 points as score & 100 points as bonus.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun and Amusing
While the game targets kids I thought it offers an occupying challenge that could keep you busy for a while. I could see how it would help to build analytical and motor skills in young children.
There were no bugs or annoyances I discovered and have installed both on iPad and iPhone.
I would recommend!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.