A simple touch or switch game to encourage targeting or the development of two switch skills. Touch either of the bumper cars or press one of your switches to try to knock the other car off the screen. Clear bright graphics on a dark screen with great sound effects make this game ideal for users with visual or perceptual difficulties.
Can be used by one player to explore touch or two switch use and offers a great opportunity to encourage turn taking. When either display reaches 10 the game restarts. Switch inputs are accepted from all the currently available switch interfaces.
• Two clear targets to encourage locating and touching skills.
• Encourages counting up to 10.
• Turn taking opportunities using touch or two switches.
• Errorless fun to explore the use of two switches.
• Works with all currently available switch iPad switch interfaces.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Update for latest iOS
Ratings and Reviews
Fun game to assist with learning switch use
A fun game for kids who like action but need time to activate a switch. The two cars bump each other in fairly predictable ways but the sound effects and graphics are appealing. The scores are a little difficult to read but students can be kept aware of their progress. Great game for students who want to "beat" their teacher!
The developer, Inclusive Technology Ltd, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Inclusive Technology
- 26.2 MB
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Inclusive Technology Ltd
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.