*Featured in Bloomberg, Mashable, The Independent, The Wall Street Journal, The CBC, BNN and The Beaverton*
Join the world’s fastest growing community of people trading clothing, plants, accessories, furniture and more.
Get started on Bunz today by posting something you haven’t used lately!
How to Bunz:
- Post things you have to offer and let other people know what you’re looking for
- Chat to discuss your trade offer and arrange a meetup
- Exchange friendly reviews after your trade is complete
- See new posts in your city in a chronological feed
- Search using keywords and filter by distance
- Chat about your trade and arrange a meetup
- Find things you love and use things you no longer want to get them
- Meet great people in your city
- See past reviews and ratings of the person you are meeting
- Meet at official trading zones in your neighbourhood
Over 150,000 people have already started using Bunz to declutter their homes and change the way we think about consumption. What are you waiting for?
Questions? See help.bunz.com or email email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m new to BUNZ and like it but I have some feedback. I really think BUNZ could be a good fit for me and my family as we are struggling financially and this could help me get affordable stuff like when I move to my new apartment or when my phone breaks and I need a new one. You know. Emergencies like that. But like Uber I think there is some risks involved. While meeting new people is a way to bring a community together there’s also stranger danger. I’ve heard horror stories about Uber and that’s why I think the feature that lets you rate drivers and riders is helpful. It lets you get a feel of whether the person is safe or professional or whatever. I’m not sure because I’m new, but I think you have to meet the people in person to make the trade? There should be something like Uber where you can rate each other to help each other get a feel if the person is safe or not. Just a suggestion. Or maybe there’s another way to make BUNZ safer. Idk. 🤷🏻♀️
Great eco-friendly, minimalist app
I am trying to declutter to improve both my mental health and my environmental footprint, and this app helps me do that. I have been able to gain items that I will actually use while having very minimal environmental impact, and I have been able to give items that I do not need a better home. The area I’m in doesn’t have a ton of users yet but I’m hoping this app will gain more momentum soon!
Great idea, but could be improved
• Can see some good stuff posted, from clothes to household goods to plants
• Easy to use, nice interface
• Daily surveys let you earn the in-app currency that can be used to buy items from users or partner shops
• Small user base
• Most people never respond when you message them (multiple times) for trades, but then leave their items up for months because they're clearly not sold. So your feed gets clogged with stuff you've tried to trade for but no one is responding to
• Don't let users turn off message notifications. Prompt them to respond to messages (either to message back or mark the trade sold/take it down).
• Make it easier for users to find shops that take Btz in their areas
- Shufl Inc
- 243.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Artifact Labs Incorporated
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.