*Featured in Bloomberg, Mashable, The Independent, The Wall Street Journal, The CBC, BNN and The Beaverton*
Join the world’s fastest growing community of people trading clothing, plants, accessories, furniture and more.
Get started on Bunz today by posting something you haven’t used lately!
How to Bunz:
- Post things you have to offer and let other people know what you’re looking for
- Chat to discuss your trade offer and arrange a meetup
- Exchange friendly reviews after your trade is complete
- See new posts in your city in a chronological feed
- Search using keywords and filter by distance
- Chat about your trade and arrange a meetup
- Find things you love and use things you no longer want to get them
- Meet great people in your city
- See past reviews and ratings of the person you are meeting
- Meet at official trading zones in your neighbourhood
Over 150,000 people have already started using Bunz to declutter their homes and change the way we think about consumption. What are you waiting for?
Questions? See help.bunz.com or email email@example.com.
Quick follow-up to our update a couple days ago. We fixed an issue where you couldn't click an ad after you logged in until you closed your app and reopened it, which really shouldn't happen. We also fixed a small issue with activating your wallet. Other than that, its business as usual! Have a great day.
Bunz Dev Team
Ratings and Reviews
I’m new to BUNZ and like it but I have some feedback. I really think BUNZ could be a good fit for me and my family as we are struggling financially and this could help me get affordable stuff like when I move to my new apartment or when my phone breaks and I need a new one. You know. Emergencies like that. But like Uber I think there is some risks involved. While meeting new people is a way to bring a community together there’s also stranger danger. I’ve heard horror stories about Uber and that’s why I think the feature that lets you rate drivers and riders is helpful. It lets you get a feel of whether the person is safe or professional or whatever. I’m not sure because I’m new, but I think you have to meet the people in person to make the trade? There should be something like Uber where you can rate each other to help each other get a feel if the person is safe or not. Just a suggestion. Or maybe there’s another way to make BUNZ safer. Idk. 🤷🏻♀️
Good app development and good concept but needs a different app name related to trading items so people can find it easier when searching and to attract more people to grow the platform.
Bunz is fantastic
I LOVE the community and the entire concept of Bunz. I’m a frequent user and members are all very mutually respectful of trade values, etc
- Shufl Inc
- 159.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Artifact Labs Incorporated
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.