Buoyweather provides marine forecasts for offshore fishing and boating. Use Buoyweather to get all the information you need to enjoy your time on the water while staying safe and making sound decisions. With the Buoyweather app you can:
- Plan future ocean adventures. Buoyweather allows you to check weather, wind, wave, and tide forecasts for any point offshore up to 16 days out. Plus, you can save an unlimited number of favorite points for easy access while you are on the dock or out at sea.
- Visualize ocean conditions. Buoyweather provides high-res wind, swell, sea surface temperature, and bathymetry charts to help you visualize current and future ocean conditions. Whether you are tracking a storm or planning a trip, our charts help you get the big picture.
- Access our proprietary wave forecast model. Buoyweather offers substantially better resolution than NOAA Wavewatch and ECMWF in many areas, giving you more detail and higher accuracy. Additionally, our ocean model collects data from a network of global satellites measuring wave conditions and incorporates these observations into every forecast. The result is more accurate forecasts for long-range swells.
Download and register for free access to two-day forecasts, and upgrade to Premium for 16-day forecasts.
— Buoyweather Premium Subscription—
Payment for Buoyweather Premium entitles you to Buoyweather Premium usage and its features which are 16-Day weather forecasts containing wind, wave, and tide forecasts and the ability to save multiple favorite forecast locations. Buoyweather Premium is an auto-renewable subscription which will renew yearly at $95.99 or monthly at $14.99/mo depending on the plan you’ve selected. You can view your current plan within your iTunes account.
Sales through Apple iTunes will be governed by Apple’s refund policy. We value all our customers and encourage everyone to provide feedback on their experience. Please direct all feedback to email@example.com
Existing Buoyweather Premium users who’ve purchased on a non-renewing subscription still have access to the great Premium benefits and features above.
— Buoyweather Premium purchase —
• Subscription services/benefits (described above) are rendered for 1 month or 1 year period depending on product selection
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• Full terms and conditions can be found here https://go.buoyweather.com/terms-of-use http://go.buoyweather.com/privacy-policy/
We’ve fixed a couple of bugs and made some performance improvements to the app.
As always, we appreciate any feedback—your comments help us continue working to build the best marine forecasting app possible. Feel free to leave a review or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m always skeptical of anything related to predicting weather, however, this app has impressed me over the last couple of years. Although the premium version extends the forecast to 16 days, my experience is to trust up to seven days. After that it drops to a 50/50 scenario… still not bad since predicting Mother Nature can’t be conquered. If you’re a boater, don’t think about it any longer, buy it.
Going to the Bahamas ?
We use Buoy Weather mainly to plan our trips from South Florida to The Bahamas. There’s nothing better than a smooth trip and no other app gives us such accurate info. With the 16 day window we are able to make plans in Maryland and get still get the best flight fares to FLL, after checking with Buoy Weather. Is say to use and I’d say affordable but the price is no factor. Buoy Weather is our go to app!
Great product from a Guy who Builds a Website
Guys, this App is solid. Hasnt given me any glitches yet and provides tons of information I need days before going out. It was spot on in what it said for my last trip out! I am currently building a site for my company Autohitch and I can tell you its not easy, so what I see here is quality stuff! Download and pay!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 65.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Surfline/Wavetrak, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Buoyweather Premium $14.99
- Buoyweather Premium $95.99
- 1 Year Subscription $79.99
- 1 Month Subscription $14.99