Do you know how long you have until your cash runs out?
It's time you find out the easy way...
Burn My Budget uses smart algorithms to calculate your weekly spending, analyze your bills, and automatically predict exactly how many days of cash runway you have.
* Easily see the exact date you will Burn (run out of cash).
* See which bill you won't be able to afford.
* Bank Sync algorithm automates the process for you.
* See your available balance at a glance.
The 'Weekly Spending Slider" lets you adjust your weekly spending up or down to visually show how your spending affects your cash runway.
Slide it down to see how long you can last by cutting back or slide it up to see how many days you can live a lavish lifestyle.
Stop fidgeting with a budgeting app, it's time to Burn your budget...
Burn My Budget does have an optional in-app purchase:
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Subscription automatically renews and is charged unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user an auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Please read our full terms and conditions here: https://burnmybudget.carrd.co/#terms
+ iOS 13 Dark Mode Support!
+ New help screen in Settings.
+ Small UI Improvements.
Add your bills, BankSync your Weekly Spending, and enjoy the Burn!
Ratings and Reviews
I only have a couple of bills with set dates, but my weekly spending varies a lot. I can adjust my spending amount so easily with this app and make sure I can still make ends meet by the end of the month. It syncs with my bank so I can keep an eye on my spending very easily. I love it
Syncing not worth it, does nothing
I absolutely love the concept. And it works but do it manually. Paying to sync your account does nothing but put your account balance in. It is useful if you want to spend the time to input all bills but don’t pay to sync. Waste of money and when emailed the dev, email kicked back non deliverable 🤦♂️
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review!
With BankSync enabled, your last 6 months of spending is analyzed and used to accurately calculate your weekly spending. This information is compared against your current balance to determine exactly how many days of burn you have until you end up with $0.
Without this synced to your bank, you would have to take your own time to estimate your weekly spending as best as you can.
The app can be used either way but BankSync is the only way to have your numbers be 100% accurate at all times :)
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Nikita Thomas
- 19.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Nikita Thomas
- In-App Purchases
- Pro $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.