BurnerBrowser® allows you to with complete security, privacy, and anonymity free from any concerns of leaving any traces for real! BurnerBrowser® combines the Firefox Focus Browser, your own private server, and the ability to connect to the Tor network within a single secured app! Anything done using BurnerBrowser® is completely encrypted and secured from within the app to your Private Server. BurnerBrowser® is as secure as you can get on the Internet and Tor without sacrificing performance.
* BurnerBrowser® takes the Firefox Focus Browser to the next level for ultimate privacy by integrating a private proxy server and Tor capability directly into the Browser itself. You have full and exclusive control to your own personal, private proxy server that act as an exit point for all your Internet traffic from your BurnerBrowser®.
* Need Tor? No problem! BurnerBrowser® allows you to connect to the Tor network privately, securely, and anonymously through your Private Server. Click the Tor button and select your Tor exit server by Location and available bandwidth and you’re connected to Tor anonymously. Burn your Private Server, and your entry point to Tor also disappears as if it was never there.
* You have full control and can “Burn” your current server and recreate a new one in a different location at any time. Your exit server is all yours: NO sharing of Servers, Infrastructure, or Bandwidth! There is nothing between your BurnerBrowser® and your Personal exit Server.
* Traffic between your BurnerBrowser® and your exit server is fully encrypted, so nothing on your device or in between you and your exit server can see any of your information.
* DNS queries originate from your exit server which randomly rotates DNS requests to multiple DNS providers so no on DNS provider can see all of your DNS queries.
* When done browsing, you can destroy your exit server so that no traces of your activities exist. A fail safe is built in That "Burns” your server for you automatically after an hour of inactivity in case you forget to Burn your exit server yourself.
* Since BurnerBrowser® is based on the Firefox Focus privacy browser, so you also get all the benefits of Focus' security, ad and online tracker blocking, the ability to erase your history, passwords, and cookies with a single click.
- FAST Browsing! No shared servers, infrastructure, or bandwidth
-Connect to Tor privately, securely, and anonymously
- All traffic between your BurnerBrowser® and your proxy server is fully encrypted using SSH
- All the benefits provided by the Firefox Focus Browser: Built-in security, ad blocking, and anti-fingerprinting
- No other apps to install
- Full control of your server at all times: Burn it at any time, or create a new one in another location
- Server automatically self-destructs after an hour of inactivity
- Random DNS servers rotation every few seconds so DNS queries never go to a single DNS provider
- “Burn” your exit server, close your BurnerBrowser® app, and no traces are left on your device or Internet ‘Foot prints”
About BurnerBrowser® subscriptions:
- 24-hour pass ($0.99/day), monthly ($9.99/month), and annual subscriptions ($7.99/month) available for your own private server
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Due to the nature of our service, no free trial periods are offered
Terms of Service: https://burnerbrowser.com/terms-of-service/
added support for the latest iOS version;
Ratings and Reviews
Needs Bug Fixes and Update
Using the mobile app is very unreliable. Regularly encounter error “appears your server is running but unreachable” makes the mobile app almost unusable - however, you can still use regular browser.
Would be nice is developers update app so can have features like split screen etc. on iPad.
The other problem is software on the desktop is rarely if ever updated. They could update the template software occasionally such as the various browsers and communication apps that come pre-installed. This would save a lot of headaches.
Great idea. Needs more work. If you exit because you need to grab your password from another app it will drop connection and you are waiting another 5 minutes for it to connect meanwhile your password manager app wipes the clipboard after 30seconds so your stuck in this endless loop.
The only problem I see is I keep getting charged even when I delete the app
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Valence Technologies, LLC
- 39.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Valence Technologies, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- One day access to BurnerBrowse $0.99
- One month access $9.99
- 1 Year Discounted Access Plan $95.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.