Best Bus Simulator in 2020 for iOS!
Bus Simulator: Original is the latest simulation game that will offer you the chance to become a real Bus Driver! Realistic maps, incredible vehicles, wonderful interiors will make you feel like driving a real bus! It's time to get on board and drive the bus to complete all the routes! Next-gen graphics including people animations, articulated, double and school buses will make this bus game the best on the market! Get Bus Simulator: Original now!
- Realistic Maps (Los Angeles, Paris, Rome, Berlin, Alaska, etc...)
- 15 Buses (articulated, double-decker, school, etc...)
- Open/Close Doors button
- Animated people entering/exiting the bus
- Custom weather conditions in Free Ride mode
- Locations of any kind: city, countryside, mountain, desert and snow
- Realistic visual damage
- Steering Wheel, Buttons or Tilting controls
- Detailed Interiors
- Intelligent Traffic System
- Challenge your friends with online rankings
- bug fixing!
- adjust traffic behaviour!
- adjust bus dynamics!
- more updates coming soon!
Ratings and Reviews
BEST GAME EVER 🤩!!
I love this game it’s the best but I need help to change my name I pressed multiplayer and I saw it says who do you want to join just write the name then again I went to caffer then I saw I can’t change my name and I thought that I just will start the game and then I just joined and multiplayer and there was lots of people and I was playing then I crashed I had to restart I accidentally pressed main menu then I just joined the normal one it was showing me witch way to go I followed it but then I was in
level two so then I was playing and then I crashed so I was doing it again. Hope you read
There are many problems with this game.
1. The AI is SO BAD. It is impossible to follow behind the AI when they randomly slam on the brakes and drive 20 mph at best. For example: if you’re waiting at a red light in the right lane of an intersection. They won’t turn on their turn signal and will slam on the brakes at the last minute. Very frustrating.
2. The red lights. Another major problem with this game is when you pull up to a red light, if you’re within 10 feet of the actual stop line, it’ll give you a violation. And the whole lights system, as a matter of fact, doesn’t work as near realistic as they do in the real world.
3. The gears. When braking for roughly 2 or 3 seconds, it’ll drop you down all the gears and won’t let you maintain speed without dropping to 5 mph. Example: Going 40 mph and attempting to slow to 30. Takes a second or 2 to slow down to 30, but it will forget the gear it’s in and will just drop you to 10 mph and you’ll have to climb all the way back up.
4. Hard to make 90* turns. It is literally impossible to make a full right turn without driving into the far left lane, driving onto the curb/sidewalk, or scraping the bus on a light pole. It is the most annoying thing and I feel the intersections need to be redone in a more realistic way.
Love this app, could still use improvement
First, thanks for being the first creator to not have ads appear every five seconds. I love how the buses have a smoother sound to them when you rev the engine up. One request if I may, can you add the option to change the voice that says “next stop” and can you change it to say “Next Stop Is”? One more request if I may, can you give us the option to change the sign at the front top of the bus? Can you also fix the issue with cars sitting there and not allowing me to move a big vehicle?
Other than that, I love the face lift the app got. Five stars all the way
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Alexandru Marusac
- 1.2 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Ovilex Soft
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All The Buses! $7.99
- Get 250 Coins $1.99
- Get 500 Coins $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.