Your Busch Gardens App is the must-have in-park companion for your entire Busch Gardens experience. It’s free and easy to use.
• Plan your day in the park!
• Discover park amenities including, Animal Experiences, Shows, Rides, Events and Dining
• View ride wait times and upcoming showtimes so you can plan your next move
• Upgrade your in-park experience with a Quick Queue®, All Day Dining Deal or Reserved Seating for shows
• Switch locations when traveling to other parks
• View park hours for the day
• Turn your phone into your ticket!
• Access your Annual Passes and barcodes to use your discount in the park
• Access your Pass Member benefits and information
• View your purchases and barcodes for easy redemption
• Purchase in-park add-ons and upgrades to optimize your day
• Find your happy place, faster!
• Explore our new interactive maps to see your location and attractions nearby
• Find your way in the park with directions to nearby points of interest
• Filter points of interest by type, including Animal Experiences, Shows and Rides
• Locate the closest restroom, including family restrooms
• Search the name of an attraction or point of interest to find exactly what you are looking for
Thanks for all your continued feedback. This release contains the following enhancements:
• Miscellaneous tweaks and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Pass at hand
I love using the app because my pass is there when I need it. I could never remember where my physical card was when I wanted to go. The app makes it so convenient to show to get the discounts when purchasing food or souvenirs. Love it! Plus one less card to carry.
Much Improved but Obvious Work Still to Do
The new app is a significant upgrade from the old for the most part. Much better info on dining than was present in the old app.
The two areas that stand out as needing work are a complete lack of ability to plan for future visits and a significant drop on image quality of the map.
One of the features the old version had was to see a schedule of operating hours and show times for future dates. Those are very important and obvious features to just omit. Nearly every other theme park app I have used has had those features including the much maligned app this replaced. This is particularly important at a time of year where schedules are being tweaked in response to Howloscream demand.
The park map is more of a stylistic complaint. It might just be a temporary issue until they add the better drawn version with Pantheon, but comparing the look of the map to its predecessor app, it seems to have prioritized scalable vector graphics at the price of visual appeal, odd for the “World’s Most Beautiful Theme Park.”
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the excellent feedback, BiterPlayer. Schedules and future planning features are coming soon, as are better integrations with special events like Howl-O-Scream and Christmas Town. We appreciate your patience as we continue to improve the app experience.
Ever since they updated the UI it has been much smoother. I definitely love the new look and feel. It feels modern.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment Inc.
- 33.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- ©2018 SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.