Knowledge is power, contained within the pages of each issue you will find a wealth of articles written by experts, taking you on a 'bushcraft adventure' even when you can't get to the woods!
Bushcraft Magazine is a valuable resource; enhancing your existing knowledge, teaching new skills, answering questions, and keeping you up to date with courses and equipment suited to bushcraft use. There are Regular and Feature Articles on subjects such as Tracking, Canoeing, Knives & Axes, Foraging for Wild Foods, Camp Skills, Fire Lighting, Navigation, Knots, First-aid and Surviving in the Wild, alongside 'How to...' articles, and our ‘Bushcraft on a Budget’ series, both showing readers how to make their own kit, and, projects that use natures resources.
There are Book, Course and Kit Reviews to help you select and buy wisely. The News and relevant adverts detail what’s happening and where to go for training and kit.
Interest in bushcraft is at an all time high, its profile being raised by the popularity of programs from the likes of Ray Mears, Bear Grylls, Les Stroud, Mykel Hawke and Cody Lundin. All of whom we work with and feature in the magazine.
'Know more, carry less'
This is a free app download. Free app downloads do not include a free issue unless otherwise stated. The current issue, back issues and future issues can be purchased within the app.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. When a recurring subscription is purchased the latest issue will become available to download immediately.
Available subscriptions are:
2 months: UK £3.99 / US $4.99 (1 Issue)
12 months: UK £18.99 / US $24.99 (6 Issues)
Back Bundle: UK £18.99 / US $24.99 (6 Issues)
- The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Payment will charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
- Bundles of single issues can be also be bought within the application. To use purchased credits, simply click on the issue price and select ‘use credit’. This allows you to purchase back issues at reduced prices.
Users can register for / login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update please click the settings cog, then click Settings then Refresh app data. If this also fails to work please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store.
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find our terms and conditions here:
Improved reading experience
iPhone X support
Bug fixes and other improvements
**We always love to hear your feedback. If you have any comments or queries please contact us at email@example.com**
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I'm sick of spoon carving!
As an outdoor / camping magazine this stinks.
- MagazineCloner.com Limited
- 12.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © MagazineCloner.com Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Issue 61 Bushcraft & Survi... $6.99
- Issue 60 Bushcraft & Survi... $6.99
- Issue 59 Bushcraft & Survi... $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.