What's more dangerous than an angry bear? Or a sword-wielding ninja? An angry, sword-wielding ninja bear of course!
Bushido Bear is an original action game by Spry Fox, the developer of the award-winning games Triple Town, Steambirds & Alphabear. Defend your forest against endless waves of evil demons by hacking and slashing through your foes with two giant swords! Slice and dice the invaders for as long as you can survive.
As you play Bushido Bear, you'll unlock new ninja characters and upgrade your existing characters, which will change the way you play the game. Lone Cub is slow but can slip past enemies thanks to his tiny size. Smoky Bear can teleport anywhere instantly. Neo Bear slows down time as he plans his attacks. You'll want to collect and experience all the bears!
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Big update for you, folks!
- A new stage, Winter Wood, has been added! Angry yetis, deadly snowmen and a slippery Storm Fox await you! (By the way, that Fox might be immune to your swords... you're gonna have to find some other way to defeat him!)
- Three new swords have been added to the customization section.
- Reduced the quest # required to unlock new stages across the board.
- Made it possible to share your highest wave accomplishments.
- Added the final score to the end game screen, next to coins earned.
- Decrease the size of Barbearian's hitbox, since many people complained he was too hard to play.
- Increased the size of Golem Bear's swords.
- Other minor balance changes and bugfixes.
Questions? Issues? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Ratings and Reviews
Any game can hand you a sword, but Bushido Bear pulls off a tougher trick—making you feel like an unstoppable samurai. Quick swipes send you dashing past demons in an almost imperceptible blur, silencing them with a flash of your blade. The better you become at narrowly avoiding cartoon-like foes, the more exciting it is, and before long you’ll dispatch mobs with a sweep of your finger. It’s serious fun but a perfectly unserious game, enhanced by charming visuals and nifty character customization.
Love the game, really hope it wasn’t abandoned
I think this is an absolutely amazing game. In a time when many companies have resorted to making dozens of worthless games per day, I’m really glad to see that some are putting time into a beautiful, yet lighthearted piece of playable-art! I did, however notice that the last update was 3 years ago, and the lack of available ads to watch for things such as quest swaps and free gifts makes me worry that this game has been “shelved” by it’s developers. Please don’t let this be the case! Again, 5star game that I couldn’t recommend more. Like this is literally my favorite game.
this game is so much fun! the bears are so cute and its fun defeating the evil forest monsters with them. the set up of the game is simple as well. as soon as you get on it, it displays everything you'll need like the daily quests, the customize, the shrine, and the dojo. those being all there
where you first look makes it easy. so, anyone who likes fun, exciting games with simple tactics, should for sure play Bushido Bear!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Spry Fox LLC
- 285.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Spry Fox LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Ad-free Continues $4.99
- Big Pack of 90 Tokens $9.99
- Big Pack of 35 Tokens $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.