WINTER SALE! 70% OFF!
Smart Home for Your Contacts
Business Contact Book is a well-organized and easy to navigate app with extended functionality to manage your personal and business contacts. Thanks to its intuitive interface and complete feature set, Business Contact Book is the best app to manage your existing contacts and make new ones.
The core functionality of the app is the ability to add contacts in two linked lists "People" and "Companies" that makes it easy to add, manage, sort and find contact details.
• Smart contacts organization.
• Save company structure details by adding departments with the corresponding information.
• Keep all sorts of information about people and companies, including names, email addresses, phone numbers, addresses, websites, social contacts, departments, and more.
• Quickly import contacts from Mac Contacts and resolve duplicates.
• Large database support.
• Trash option - protect your BCB contacts from accidental deletion. With the Trash option, deleted contacts are moved to the app's Trash so you can restore them with one click.
• Send emails to multiple contacts.
• Quick Search - instantly find whatever you need in the People and Companies lists.
• Advanced search - find exactly what you want with the intelligent multi-conditional search. Search your BCB contacts, including the Trash, by any field or any combination of fields using different criteria.
• Advanced sorting options.
• Print reports - print contact reports in a table view, as cards or save them as PDF. Customize and optimize the information you want to print using various printing settings.
• Print mailing and return address labels - print a single label or a list of identical or different labels, add images, customize font settings, select from multiple addresses, choose the appropriate Name format, handle company, department and country information, print name labels, save labels as PDF.
• NEW! Print customized envelopes with no efforts from BCB. Choose from more than 30 US and international envelope sizes, spice up your envelope with different fonts and font colors, add images or company logos and preview the results.
• Export your contacts to csv the way you need.
• Backup option - the ultimate backup solution for creating copies of all BCB contacts, including photos.
We understand how important is to prevent accidental data loss. To keep your data safe, Business Contact Book offers the Backup option that allows you to create both Auto backups and Manual backups.
Note: Minimum version requirements for importing information from Mac Contacts is OS X 10.11.
Learn more about BCB at https://businesscontactbook.com
For any questions or comments, please visit https://businesscontactbook.com/en/help/
Your feedback helps us make better apps. Our Support team is happy to answer your questions.
Updated the right panel view for the Companies list.
Fixed problem with printing contact cards on some Macs with macOS Catalina.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
what the )(*(&
I downloaded this app because it looks promising, it gives an area to write notes on contacts. You can input 2 different addresses for the same contact.
I started entering my contacts , thinking that I had finally found a contact managing app that I could use. The first contact went smooth, so I started on my second contact ,which has two addresses, no problem. As I was finishing my 3rd , yes third contact , the app crashed and everything that I had entered was deleted, with no way to retrieve. Needless to say i was very disappointed. Somewhat glad that I did not entered all my contacts and then have it crash. Will not use this app again.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for downloading BCB 2.0.2, free promotional version of BCB that was available with in-app purchases. We are sorry you are experiencing this problem. But if you add a new contact, it doesn't affect other contacts in any way, as they are already saved in the database. The worst thing that could have happened in the situation you wrote about would have been that your currently edited contact was not saved. Most likely the contacts you added are just not displayed for you as you switched to another list which is currently empty. For example, you added contacts to the People list and then switched to the Companies list or you opened the Trash which was empty. To display all your contacts again, you need to switch to the necessary list or close the Trash. Filtering could also remove records from the filtered list. In this case just clear the filter. If you need any help, please visit our support page https://intemodino.com/en/support/businesscontactbook/ or contact our support team at https://intemodino.com/en/contact-us.html with your problem details.
You have to pay for premium version to save the database?
I looked at this and it looks promising so I got it and opened it up. There are several big block areas on the app for different functions that you need to pay for the premium version to use. One is for saving the database. I have to pay to save what I enter??
Developer Response ,
Thank you for downloading BCB 2.0.2, free promotional version of BCB that was available with in-app purchases. As you may have already noticed, all the information you enter is saved automatically and, of course, you do not have to pay for it. The Save database option you mentioned is used for creating manual backups. As of version 3.0.0, it has been renamed to Manual Backup. We understand how important is to prevent accidental data loss, so the Backup option is available without any additional fee. Using this option you can create automatic and manual backups of all BCB contacts, including photos.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Intemodino Group s.r.o.
- 6.1 MB
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Intemodino Group s.r.o.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.