Business Jet Recovery Training is an invaluable application to all safety-conscious pilots. This upset prevention and recovery training app integrates leading industry information on mitigating the Loss of Control In-flight (LOC-I) based on the Airplane Upset Recovery Training Aid (AURTA). Industry guidance has been organized into an efficient 8-module e-learning structure plus several additional modules by Aviation Performance Solutions (APS). Emergency maneuver, unusual attitude, or advanced maneuver training terminology are often used to identify this flying training subject matter.
APS enhancements and notable features include:
- Web-disconnected functionality to support distance learning on busy travel schedules and intermittent data connections,
- Integrated module-by-module test questions to confirm learning progression,
- Updated statistics, images and charts,
- Animations and explanatory video segments for easy understanding of concepts and subjects,
- Relevant FAA Advisory Circulars on Stall and Upset Prevention & Recovery Training,
- Streaming video on commercial LOC-I accidents and incidents,
- Instructor briefing guides, and
- Certificate of completion.
On a case-by-case B2B basis, the app can be redeveloped through our development team to meet the specific needs of corporate jet flight departments, airlines, airline transport pilot training providers, aircraft manufacturers, general aviation flight schools or other volume users.
Fixes issues with the registration system along with a video playback issue.
- Aviation Performance Solutions, LLC
- 307.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Aviation Performance Solutions, IDT Engineering, Playforward
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.