Business Miles is a beautifully designed application that allows you to track your vehicle mileage for tax/reimbursement purposes. Once installed, it automatically captures your drives using the GPS on your mobile phone. No need to manually mark the start and stop points for your drives! For captured drives, you can classify them as business or personal with a single swipe. You also have the option to manually enter your drives.
The app can support multiple vehicles, and can automatically compute the odometer readings once the initial reading is set. The app supports charts and reports, with the option to email the PDF or CSV formatted reports.
- automatically capture drives using GPS
- classify drives as business or personal with one swipe
- ability to manually add drives
- track odometer readings automatically by vehicle
- ability to backup application data via email
- ability to choose the native currency
- ability to choose between Google and Apple maps
- ability to choose between Miles or Kilometers
- ability to generate PDF/CSV formatted reports, by vehicle, by type, for any selected period
To get started, in the Vehicles section, add your vehicle. Enter a name for your vehicle, year, model and make. If you plan to track odometer miles, set the initial odometer reading as of the day/time you specify. In the Settings section, under the Defaults, set your vehicle, and the default business or personal purpose. This will be used to automatically classify your drives. In addition, you can set your currency and the mileage units if needed.
Now, simply start driving. Business Miles runs in the background, and intelligently identifies your drives.
The Reports section allows you to generate a report of your miles for any period you specify. The report can be in PDF or CSV format. The PDF formatted report is good for printing. If you choose the CSV formatted report, the generated CSV file can be opened in Microsoft Excel.
Battery Usage: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. To preserve the battery power on your device, Business Miles has been carefully designed to limit the use of GPS.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Anishu, Inc.
- 19.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Anishu, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Business Miles Subscription $2.99
- Business Miles Subscription $29.99