Hi! I am Roy, your personal assistant.
At times, there are simply not enough hours in the day. This is the app that helps you in everyday life. Whether it’s to keep track of your to-dos, to find the best restaurants or to see all your calendars in one place. I am an artificial intelligence that helps to plan your daily life more efficiently, from to-do's to booking a restaurant, from calendars to events I have you covered.
Here’s how I can help you to be your most productive self:
** First smart to-do list **
- Automatically scheduled to-dos at the best possible time. I'll consider things like your schedule, work hours, holidays, the weather and more.
- Don't worry if you forget about a to-do. This sometimes happens. I'll make sure to reschedule it for you automatically.
- Tag your to-dos to get even more organized.
- Drag and drop your to-dos in the Eisenhower matrix and I will take care of the rest.
- One step to-do creation.
** Beautiful agenda **
- Calendar marries to-do. It's 2019 and you can finally see your calendar events and to-dos in one place.
- Powerful filter options, so you only see the right things at the right time.
- Access to over 9.5 million calendars of sport teams, tv shows, moon phases, public holidays and more. From NFL to second league volleyball in Slovakia, we have them all.
** Powerful integrations **
- Combine your favourite calendars and other apps in one.
- Integrate Google Calendar/Tasks, Microsoft To-Do and Outlook to see your tasks next to your events.
- See your iOS Reminder so you have the best possible overview.
- Hook up Todoist to make use of the intelligent scheduling and to see your to-dos right in your calendar.
- Connect Trello "cards" so you can see everything that is going on today at a glance.
- Wunderlist To-dos
- Hubspot tasks
** Smart personal assistant **
- If you need an Uber or a Lyft to your next event or simply the directions, I have your back.
- Parking near your appointments is shown whenever you need it.
- Find the best restaurants in town from Google Places and Foursquare.
- Citymapper shows you the best way to get to your appointment.
- Message all event attendees at once with one click.
- Siri shortcuts allow you to automate tasks, schedule your to-dos even quicker or get an overview of your appointments and to-dos. All controlled with your voice and Siri.
If you have any questions or requests, let us know. We appreciate your feedback a lot. You can either use the “Send feedback” option within the app or simply write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Many thanks for your amazing feedback via email or through the app. This helps us a lot to make the app better day by day.
* Butleroy is not available in your language yet? We've made it super easy so you can help us bringing Butleroy to even more people around the world. Check it out in the settings.
* There was some confusion between Todoist and Butleroy time zones. Roy can now handle time zones correctly on both platforms. Many thanks to a special user who reported this bug.
* Sometimes the word "copy" appeared when editing an event. This will now only happen if you want to duplicate an event or to-do and do not change anything (otherwise Roy would merge them in one event as they are identical)
* When creating a to-do on the to-do list you could select a calendar as destination. Although we love combining calendars and to-dos we think it's better to save them in the appropriate lists.
* Interesting calendars are now working seamlessly again
If you come across something that didn't work, you want to send us feedback or you're just in the mood to chat to someone, don't hesitate to send us an email to email@example.com or contact us within the app (click on Roy > scroll down and click "Send feedback")
Ratings and Reviews
Cool concept but not quite useful enough yet
Love the idea but I want it to block items on my calendar when it places tasks so I don't get double booked. Also would love for it to suggest tasks to pull in if I have some time free in my schedule.
Developer Response ,
Hi Dan, thanks for your great feedback. Butleroy finds free time slots in your calendar and makes sure you are not getting double booked. If you schedule all your appointments and to-dos with the help of Roy, he makes sure to not double book them. The pro active suggestion to complete to-dos when you are free is a great idea. We will think about how we can implement this cool feature in one of the next updates.
Makes me want to get things DONE!
Beautifully designed. I love how Roy takes a lot into account while trying to fit my to do list into free time slots! You can tell a lot of thoughts have gone into the app with “hidden gems” like reschedule, shake to undo, conversion of event into to-do and vise versa...
Makes me happy to plan my day and then checking the items off 😊
A great help for my day
I’ve tried various to-do apps but none of them worked for me, until this one. Having a smart assistant that can schedule based on fuzzy times like “this weekend” is a big help. Using this app doesn’t seem like a chore, in fact it gives me a good feeling.
Developer Response ,
If users feel good the whole team feel like superheroes. Many thanks for your nice feedback and this motivation boost :)
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Butleroy GmbH
- 51.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Butleroy GmbH 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Connect unlimited calendars $2.99
- Send us a generous tip $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.