Buxfer helps you see all your accounts at one place, understand where your money goes, reduce unwanted spending, and save for future goals.
ALL ACCOUNTS IN ONE PLACE:
- Add transactions on the go. Reconcile them later.
- Automatically downloads data from 15,000+ banks without storing your online banking password on our server.
- Upload bank statements or files from Quicken, MS Money and other financial softwares.
UNDERSTAND WHERE YOUR MONEY GOES:
- Insightful reports help visualize spending trends and easily spot irregularities.
- Build your own customized tagging structure, organized exactly the way you like.
- Create automatic tagging rules personalized for your transactions.
REDUCE UNWANTED SPENDING:
- Setup budgets to limit weekly, monthly or yearly spending per tag.
- Get real-time alerts on your mobile device when you exceed your budget.
SAVE FOR FUTURE GOALS:
- Forecast future expenses and account balances based on previous spending patterns
- Industry-standard 128-bit encryption is used to secure communication between our servers and your computer.
- Server infrastructure is compliant with industry standards such as PCI and SOC 3.
- Daily scans and Audits by independent, reputed security firms like McAfee and Symantec.
- High-grade 256-bit encryption is used to secure any sensitive information stored on our servers.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of Service: https://www.buxfer.com/terms
Minor improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best personal finance app
I’ve used them all: Quicken, MSMoney, Mint, Personal Capital. This one is the most versatile and easiest to personalize. Recently they have been adding features and improving sync. Support has improved as well.
It is the easiest app to use across platforms too. Reports is weakest part but you can often figure out some way to display what you want. The two biggest lacks I’ve found is there is no paycheck entry window and you cannot split a transaction between income and expense categories.
Accounts don’t update no help from buxfer
No help from them no upgrades to make it better do not waste your money auto review without notice
It’s ok but lots of little bugs
It’s a great great app in concept, but it has lots of little bugs, like editing a reminder and the form is empty, or adding a new reminder and I have to manual refresh the forecast list to get it. Not sure it is worth the money and I’m also tired of being reminded that I’m not paying enough to get the advanced features, which would be nice not not worth the extra expense. But really, don’t show me the tools I’m not paying for. My car doesn’t have a button to open and close the moon roof that my car model don’t have, why does this app do it?
- Buxfer, Inc.
- 42.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2007 Buxfer Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- PLUS - Monthly $5.99
- PRIME - MONTHLY $12.99
- PRO - Monthly $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.