How many times have you returned from a store only to realize you've forgotten something? This beautifully designed app allows you to make lists and sync them with your family so they can add items on the go.
** A new Buy Me a Pie! specially designed for iOS 7 is also available on the App Store at: https://itunes.apple.com/app/buy-me-pie!-grocery-shopping/id725418306 **
Why you need this app:
- Save Time: With the list to hand you spend less time shopping
- Save Money: With the shopping list prepared in advance you only buy what you need
- Stop Aggravation: Avoid double purchases in your family Never forget to buy grocery items due to bad memory anymore
- Save the Environment: Reduce paper usage by using our app
- Automatic synchronization: Keep your lists in sync with those of your family or friends
- Multi-platform: Use it on iPhone, iPad and just about any device by going to Buymeapiecom website
- Simplicity: Our app is used by both children and seniors We constantly work hard to make every part of the app as simple to use as possible
- Smart grouping: Simply assign a color to the items belonging to the same group (eg store aisle) and the app will then group the items in the list automatically
- Built-in self-learning dictionary: Entered items are automatically stored in the dictionary for future fast entry through word prompter
- Word prompter: The app will automatically suggest a word upon entering a few letters so you can quickly add items to a list
- Up-to-date lists: See every change to your lists in real-time Also get push notification about changes
- Set up synchronization among all of your devices with a single BUMP gesture
- Change language of the dictionary in the app settings
- Create and manage multiple lists
- Use the app the way you like, portrait or landscape
- Send your lists via text message or email
- Easily duplicate your lists
- Pull up the list to clear all checked items
- Use 'pinch' to navigate your lists
- Tap the time bar to scroll up the list
- Turn off the auto screen lock option in the app settings
What others say:
Featured by Apple App Store in Food & Drink and Productivity categories, was selected as App of The Weeks.
appPicker: "This is what I’d like to think of as a grocery list app done right! Buy Me a Pie! makes it easier than you could ever imagine to quickly create grocery lists, and with color-coding, predictive text, and a vast database of common food and lifestyle items, you’ll be able to save time and paper on your next trip to the supermarket."
The Washington Post - "Buy Me a Pie! lets users see their lists and update in real time."
by JDP - "I've tried several similar apps, and this is by far the easiest and the best!!"
Download this app now to improve your shopping experience, save time and money.
The app is optimized for iOS 9
Ratings and Reviews
I'm a big fan of this app for shopping lists. It's not fancy, not a lot of bells and whistles, but I find it's simplistic design something I need when quickly making and using a shopping list. My only issue with the list is editing a line after initial entry ... would like a slightly easier way to add amount or change the color, but many times I accidentally "mark" the item off the list and have to re-add and start over. That said, I still like this app better than others I have used to date.
The whole purpose of this App is to make various shopping lists. Not complicated. But if you want to add something to your list you added previously you have to scroll down to "greyed out" items you checked off already. Otherwise if you just start to type it in again, Whether you retype it outright or select a previously added "suggestion", it duplicates it. So your forced to either spend several minutes scrolling down what eventually becomes a long list to add your item again, or have countless duplicates of "Toilet Paper" clogging up your list. Avoiding duplicates on an App whose sole purpose is to make a list is such a basic part that should be programmed into the app. Instead of updating this one, all they do is come out with a newer better version and want you to buy it again.
Great except for the so called Suggestions (ads)
This is a great product for people 60 and over but the addition of the space taking ads is unacceptable. It makes using and reading difficult. Suggestion: Give the option to turn off product suggestion feature.
- National Business Group Ltd
- 31.3 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Skript, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.