BuzTrakr is a real-time GPS bus tracking system for BCRTA (Butler County, Ohio).
BuzTrakr allows riders to track the exact location of BCRTA buses in real time! We know how busy your day is. Don't waste a minute of it waiting at a bus stop.
iOS app features:
- View buses in real time on the map
- View specific routes and associated stops
- View your current location if GPS is enabled
- View current bus system related announcements such as delays and re-routing
- Made specifically for iOS devices
- Smoother and faster than the mobile site
Powered by DoubleMap
• Route schedules are able to be viewed in the Routes page
• "No Routes are selected" notification
• URLs in Announcements are clickable
• Stop descriptions are now available
• Bug Fix: Adjust radius for nearby transit systems
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Finally Have a Tracker
Glad to finally have an app that tracks the buses, but tapping feedback crashes the app, doesn't center on your location when you open the app, and some of the names of the buses don't match the names on the buses or the paper maps. Accurate though, so 3 stars, hopefully it gets better in future versions.
The past month at least it’s been totally unreliable. Bus times jumping around and saying a bus is passing when you’ve been standing there and there was no bus. I never know if the bus is actually going to come or not anymore.
Great app! I know where the buses are now!
I'm so glad to see this very useful app for transit routes in our town. This will make riding the bus so much easier!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.