Buzz Local is the platform for local communities. On Buzz, local small businesses can connect with neighbors - customers closest to them - and share updates and deals about their business through videos. Whether you're a black coffee addict, an Asian food connoisseur, or just looking to support your local businesses get through this unprecedented time of social distancing and reduced business activities, there's something you can do to help some neighbor stay in business, pay their employees, stay current on their rent, and when things go back to normal, have them continue to enrich the community that we call, home.
We make it easy for you to discover local businesses near you in need and have them post videos to let you know how you can support them to get through this darkest hour. Anyone can post, and so you can amplify their voice by creating and sharing videos that resonate with you. If we come together as a community, we can make it thrive and shine especially in the time of crisis.
• Watch heartfelt videos and read genuine messages from local businesses near you
A location-based feed based on what you like and share. Buzz gives you the platform to hear from your favorite local shops and support them when they are most in need.
• Want to support them in any way you can? Leave comments, share their posts and deals to your friends, order takeout, purchase a merchandise online, or simply give what you can to keep the business running
Businesses will share the best way to support them in the video / post. If you love their products or services, consider supporting them now.
• Create your own video for a local business you love and tell your neighbors about your story and why they should help out
People unfamiliar with the business will be moved by your story and chip in to help your favorite lunch spot, coffee shop or retailer stay afloat.
• Follow your favorite businesses and hashtags so when things return to normal (hopefully very soon), you will get their exclusive deals and they can show you hospitality once again
• Contact us at email@example.com
• Tweet us @deals_buzz
• Or DM us on instagram @buzzlocalusa
Made with love by Alex, Levi, Zhibo and Kesong
- Bug fix
- Small business contact number for takeout and delivery
- Improved onboarding
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app for local businesses
Just downloaded this app and my feed automatically updated to show restaurants around my area! I’m happy there’s an app around for keeping little businesses known during this hard time. Hope it keeps on running!
Absolutely love the app, I just wish there was a bit more content on the platform but I do understand that’s its a new product! Also there should be a feature with inviting friends to the deal. Other than that, it’s a really cool app!
Developer Response ,
Thank you! At the moment we are focusing on getting more clubs, organizations and small businesses to post their live deals :)
Very interesting concept
This is actually a super interesting concept, I think that if the app can get more deals and sale offers from more shops that would really drive its growth. Overall, love the design and the idea 😃
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.