Track your favorite drinks and drinking habits!
BuzzBot lets you log your beer, liquor, and wine consumption and tells you when you've gone over your weekly limit. Knowing how many drinks you've got remaining for the week will help you drink more responsibly.
Drinks you've had appear in the drink log in the bottom of the window. Drinks remain there forever and never roll off. However, a filtering feature lets you quickly find your favorite Russian Imperial Stouts or that cocktail from a few months ago that you can't quite remember the name of.
In addition to standard drinks, BuzzBot tracks:
• Your most frequent drinks
• Your most frequent drink types
• Your drink ratings
• Drink notes
• Your most frequent brewery, distillery, or winery
• Average ABV for beer, liquor & wine, and IBU for beer
You can modify a drink by clicking on its row in the log, editing the drink data, and clicking submit. You can also delete a drink by clicking a row and then clicking the delete button. The drink statistics pane instantly updates to reflect your changes.
Your sex can be set in the Preferences dialog, found in the app menu. In the Preferences window, you can set the start day for the weeks stats calculation.
This update brings in a bunch of features!
- Added export to CSV functionality
- Added standard drink calculator
- Added rolling date calculation
- Added custom limit specification
- Added confirmation before deleting or editing a row
- Fixed issue where adding new drinks with existing producers/types would prevent entry
- Robert Wardrup
- 20.6 MB
macOS 10.15.5 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2020 Ross Wardrup
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.