BWF MetaEdit was developed by the Federal Agencies Digitization Guidelines Initiative (FADGI) supported by AudioVisual Preservation Solutions.
This tool permits embedding, editing, and exporting of metadata in Broadcast WAVE Format (BWF) files. This tool can also enforce metadata guidelines developed by the Federal Agencies Audio-Visual Working Group, as well as recommendations and specifications from the European Broadcasting Union (EBU), Microsoft, and IBM.
- Fix crash when scrolling to end of File view
- Users can copy/paste between fields
- Check if XMP, aXML, iXML is valid XML
- Add option to show address and size as decimal values in trace view
- Expand verbosity of truncation errors
- Expand verbosity of padding errors
- Add sorting options for filename column in tables views
- Allow numerical table sorting
- Handle non-EBU R98 coding history values
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.