BWF MetaEdit was developed by the Federal Agencies Digitization Guidelines Initiative (FADGI) supported by AudioVisual Preservation Solutions.
This tool permits embedding, editing, and exporting of metadata in Broadcast WAVE Format (BWF) files. This tool can also enforce metadata guidelines developed by the Federal Agencies Audio-Visual Working Group, as well as recommendations and specifications from the European Broadcasting Union (EBU), Microsoft, and IBM.
- Support of several codepages (character encoding) and conversion between them
- Support of CSET (Character Set) chunk
- Option to export all file metadata in a single xml
- Add additional coding history dropdown values conditionally based on selected rules
- Fix crashes in table view
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 12.8 MB
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Public domain