BWF MetaEdit was developed by the Federal Agencies Digitization Guidelines Initiative (FADGI) supported by AudioVisual Preservation Solutions.
This tool permits embedding, editing, and exporting of metadata in Broadcast WAVE Format (BWF) files. This tool can also enforce metadata guidelines developed by the Federal Agencies Audio-Visual Working Group, as well as recommendations and specifications from the European Broadcasting Union (EBU), Microsoft, and IBM.
- Cue chunks editor
- Support of last version of FADGI rules
- Preserve sort order in table views
- Switch to free edit if IRCD field is not standard
- Menu option to set timestamps for multiples files
- Custom values input in coding history table dialog
- "Clear" menu option with multiple fields selected
- Provide an option to set default open/save directory
- Check if PCM data size is channel count*sample length aligned
- Show message when fixing buggy rf64 data size
- Show error log (if present) after file save operation
- Fix incoherent state after failed save operation (e.g. read only files)
- Fix save all and prevent crash when saving multiples files on exit
- Fix infinite loop with invalid coding history
- Also check fmt_ extension for format
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 12.8 MB
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Public domain