Byebye is a personal inventory tool with item-based networking features, bringing together personal stuff vs. others’. The experience is intriguing, helpful, motivating, consultative, giving the opportunity to observe, compare, ask, decide and - why not, declutter.
INVENTORY: Simply adding items on categories, a gorgeous dashboard shows the purchase patterns, regrets, and excess while notifying whenever something doesn’t seem to be useful anymore.
NETWORKING: Crowd wisdom is unbeatable and the inspiration comes from the community, discovering various inventories, asking people and learn from them.
- Device notifications for chat messages, profile followers, item likes
- Interaction with other people items ("Likes")
- Enhanced Connections: Following/Followers
- In-app web viewer for the links in the Chat section
- Alert Icon on the homepage and in the left side navigation drawer
- Enhanced Notification Center (Activity Log / Byebye News)
- Three instances of Quick Stats in the homepage's Newsfeed (introducing the first dynamic content in what will be The Byebye Newsfeed)
- The Chat section is fully functional
- Editable Regret information
- Improved Item Link field
- Updated UI
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great user friendly interface
The app is great as a new start up, which means it will only get better as time goes on. Giving it a shot with logging bag contents. Heard of the app through r/onebag on Reddit!
Does not display in landscape mode
I can only use apps that display in landscape mode because my charge cord is on the bottom (both my tablet and my phone) when it’s in portrait mode. Which makes it difficult to do anything when my battery is low. Maybe someday I can afford a new device that maybe doesn’t require this but for now, I don’t understand why some apps will not display in landscape mode...this is not for me
Love the UI for this app it really is sleek and works very well. Would definitely recommend!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.