Access your ByteBloc schedule from your phone or tablet
View your work schedule
Enter your time off requests and shift assignment requests
Enter overtime and confirm hours
View the daily agenda
Propose and enter changes to the schedule
Trade shifts and respond to swap meet proposals
Define your schedule preferences and upload a profile picture
Technology refresh and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Straightforward and useful
Great way to check the schedule while on the go.
No functionality in today's world
I have never written a review for any app before but since my department is now using this program, I hope this review will encourage Bytebloc to make changes Fast!
1. There is no way to sync to google or iCal. Manually having to use multiple calendars is insane. Websked allowed sync and so should this. Manually checking calendars across apps and platforms WILL result in error. That's why we use electronic resources! I can't tell you the countless times people have said "I forgot I was working until it popped up on my calendar." IF this option exists, I can't find it (not by google search, blog reviews, videos on the website or the help manual. BTW, the Help manual mostly states "Coming soon!"
2. There is no way to look at your schedule conveniently in a month or week block and have an idea of shifts you are working (only a blue line on days shows you are scheduled). Not sure how this would look if you have multiple sites but hopefully they have different colors. A small print with times or type of shift (day, night, etc) would help.
3. To switch months, you have to pick a month from a list, wait for it to load. No scroll option? It's annoying to go back to the menu, pick a new month and wait for it to load just to see if your shifts at the end of one month continue into the beginning of the next.
4. You have to fully login in each time you open the app. It doesn't even save your login name.
5. When you hit "desktop view", there doesn't seem to be any easy way to get back to the app unless you close the app and login again.
6. Least importantly, it doesn't look professional. It looks like a hastily created app. I get wanting it to be simple but annoying on top of the other functional problems.
If you are going to fix anything, PLEASE fix the sync so at least I only have to login in once a month to request shifts.
Developer Response ,
All the features outlined above are supported under the new release. Call us if you need help syncing your calendars across multiple devices.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.