BYUradio is a feel-good audio streaming app and podcast platform featuring on-demand lifestyle, current events, storytelling, and faith-based shows, in addition to BYU sports streaming. Stream great podcasts like The Apple Seed, The Lisa Show, Constant Wonder, Top of Mind, In Good Faith, and BYU Sports Nation. If streaming sports is what you crave, we've got you covered with BYU Sports radio. BYU football, basketball, baseball, volleyball and soccer - all streaming live on the BYUradio app.
The BYUradio mission is to broadcast purposeful and engaging podcasts and live-streams that entertain, inspire, uplift, and improve families and communities. We want to be your streaming destination for entertaining faith-based audio content that inspires parents, strengthens families, and brings communities together.
Family Streaming App
- Stream live radio with uplifting and inspiring audio content for the whole family
- Podcasts and talk radio: Catch your favorites like Top of Mind and Constant Wonder
- Faith-based entertainment with family lifestyle and Christian radio
- Start streaming sports podcasts to catch BYU sports talk and the latest BYU games
- BYU Sports covers football, basketball, baseball, volleyball and soccer in one app
- Stream BYU sports and cheer on the BYU Cougars!
- Stream podcasts like The Apple Seed, The Lisa Show, In Good Faith, and more
- Enjoy a wholesome-stories podcast or check the latest in news and science
- Stream Christian podcasts for inspiration and uplift through the faith-based community
More BYUradio Features
- Listen to the BYUradio live stream for up-to-date BYU Sports and news
- Listen to audio on demand for original BYUradio shows and podcasts
- Check the broadcast radio program so you always know what's on now, next or later
Download BYUradio today and enjoy the best in family-friendly radio, podcasts, BYU sports and more!
Internet connection required
Ratings and Reviews
I sometimes only get to listen to part of a talk on “Finding Center” I want to go back and listen to the full talk. However, when I go back to that date, it is not the talk I was listening to.
Uplifting, wholesome, and a recommendation
I enjoy the positive spin made on their stories. There is enough negative news, it’s nice having an alternative. There are shows dedicated to moms/women. I would like to see one for men/husbands/fathers. Sports doesn’t count and I believe there is a market for it!
Would be really cool to add CarPlay support. Would be safer to use if it was added.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We will pass this along to the appropriate people.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BYU Broadcasting
- 29.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.3 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 BYU Broadcasting