Discover Cabify, a transport app that lets you get around the city with private cars with a driver, with the highest quality of service and high safety standards. In a few minutes you’ll have a car with a driver or a taxi waiting to take you wherever you want.
How does Cabify work?
1. Order or reserve your journey. Open the app and tell us where you are and where you want to go. Choose the type of vehicle your want to travel in; Lite, Executive, Easy taxi… discover all the options available in your city!
2. Confirm your journey and… a driver’s on their way! We’ll tell you the name of your driver and your vehicle details including the registration plate, and how far away it is.
3. Know the estimated price before you travel. We’ll tell you from the start how much you’ll pay for the ride, even when you ride in taxi thanks to our virtual taximeter. What’s more, you can select the payment method that most suits you (credit or debit card, cash, PayPal… ).
4. Share the experience. You can send your journey details to family or friends so they know where you are in each moment and so you feel safer.
What’s more, you can personalize your ride. In the Cabify app, select what music your prefer, whether you want the driver to open the door for you and if you want the air-conditioning on. All so you can move around the city in the most comfortable way possible.
Where is Cabify available?
Cabify is available in more than 90 cities. You can get around in our cars or taxis in the following countries: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador,Mexico, Panama, Peru, Spain and Uruguay. See the complete list of cities where we operate at cabify.com
What advantages does the Cabify app give you?
- Your safety is our priority. All journeys are geolocalized and can be shared immediately with a family member or friend. And you’ll know the details of your vehicle, the driver and your pick up point.
- We’ve added Easy Taxi. Now in one app you’ll find more options. You decide what kind of car or taxi you want to ride in.
- Carbon neutral journeys. We offset all the CO2 that your journeys generate. Get around more environmentally responsibly!
- The best drivers in the market. In Cabify the criteria to accept drivers on our platform is the most selective around and all drivers go through and on-boarding process.
- Know the price before you travel. We always show you the price before you order a ride. This way you can travel relaxed, knowing how much you’re going to pay.
- 100% personalization. You decide how you want to get around. Choose the payment method that best suits you and even the type of music you’d like to hear.
- With just one account, more than 90 cities. If you like to travel with Cabify you can do so in more than ten countries without the need to create new accounts.
Do you want to be a driver with Cabify?
If what really moves you is helping others discover the city, join one of the fleets of drivers that use Cabify. Start to earn money driving your car or taxi with an app that cares about your safety and offers you the best fares. Learn more and register in cabify.com/drivers or download the Cabify Drivers app.
Looking for corporate transport options for your business?
Offer your employees the best transport app. Our corporate service will allow you to have a large fleet of cars and taxis at your disposal, designed to meet all your company’s needs. In addition, our management platform will allow you to have greater control of expenses and journeys made. Find out more at cabify.com/business.
We're working hard to make sure you've got the whole city within reach via our app. In this version:
- We've made some improvements to our delivery category.
- We’ve made all the buttons in the app look the same. Consistency is king!
- And we changed the order of the categories. You won’t notice, but your subconscious will thank us.
Do you like our app? Remember that you can rate it and leave us a comment. Your opinion helps us improve!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great in Peru
Lima enjoys Uber, Beat, EasyTaxi and Cabify. My ranking for quality of service would be Cabify first, then Best and then Uber (I haven’t used EasyTaxi). The requirements that Cabify set to their drivers are much higher than for the other systems. Also cabify treats their drivers more fairly with an insurance for the driver AND customers. They have set the standard for others to follow.
The app has an additional feature worth mentioning that is not present in the other apps: you can schedule a ride in advance. And it does it smartly. Cabify will notify nearby drivers with the right time in advance depending on traffic conditions so they are on time at the pick-up point at he requested time.
App doesn't work and poor customer service
While traveling in Colombia, I downloaded this app and other taxi hailing apps since Uber just exited the country. I created an account and added my credit card for payment. The process was straight forward and simple. I proceeded to search and set destination to a popular tourist neighborhood and when I clicked button to order a ride the app gave error message something to the effect of "something when wrong" then closed. Think I saw a message about enabling notifications (couple of in between error messages flashed very quickly). I looked through all options in the app and settings on my phone to enable notifications but it's nowhere to be found. Strange that other apps can turn on and off notifications without issue. I contacted support via the app and got email response fairly promptly but quickly was disappointed. Support responded with generic message about suspicious activity with my account, disabled log in, and asked for copy of my passport and credit card as proof of identity!! Who in their right mind would give out this highly sensitive information. All this just because their app doesn't have option to turn on notifications?
Developer Response ,
Hello, first of all we want to apologize. In Cabify we work every day to be able to respond to your problems, but it seems that in this case it has not been so. Please contact us again to find the best solution to your case. Thank you very much and apologize for any inconvenience!
Decent app; watch out for overcharges.
This is a fine “me too” app, copying Lyft and Uber and applying it in Spain. The software works as advertised.
Unfortunately, the company’s service standards are terrible. As an example, one day I reserved a car (as the app let’s you do) for 6:00 AM the next morning to go to the airport. I received a message soon after saying that a driver had been booked. But then at 5:00 AM I received a message saying “no cars are available.” What to do? I ran down to the street and luckily found a taxi. Ah, but the last-minute message from Cabify also said “go back into the app and cancel your booking” even though they told me I had no car. I ignored that part — no time to waste, as I had to find alternative transport thanks to their error — and so Cabify charged me the full fare I would have paid if I had taken their car. I contacted them to complain. Their response? “We told you you needed to cancel your booking; no refund.”
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.