Always find the next cable park. (now world-wide, reference: cableparks.info)
I am a big fan of wakeboarding myself and I made this app so we can all go wakeboarding whenever we feel like it without much preparation! ;-)
Things you can do:
• call the cable park's phone number
• open the cable park's website (in-app)
• check news around you and get them pushed
• create driving directions to the exact location of the park (all data is exclusivly compiled for this app and is probably the most comprehensive list of cable park locations available)
• core data is available offline - except for the map <- didn't fit! ;)
• get weather reports
• visualization of catchment area
Accuracy hint: the coordinates are mapped to the exact launch point of the particular cable park. Whenever you create a route description, the "Maps" app moves the destination point to the closest postal address. That means that if you are in doubt, you should use the "Cable Parks" app for driving the last meters.
(There is NO plan to include pictures, opening times and other detailed infos that are subject to frequent change. Please just check the park's website which should be the best source for that kind of information.)
- map has been decluttered by clustering
- bugfix: global news show no cable park anymore
- new minimum requirement: iOS 11
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Handy app to have
Is well done, never knew there were soooo many cable parks around.. If you like wakeboarding also check out wake trick guru..
Nice custom search app
Sure, it is very specialized, but if you are fond of wake-boarding this is a must have application!
fresh information inside
the cable parks are very up-to-date!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.