The official Cabot Public Schools app gives you a personalized window into what is happening at the district and schools. Get the news and information that you care about and get involved.
-View district and school news
-Use the district tip line
-Receive notifications from the district and schools
-Access the district directory
-Display information personalized to your interests
Parents and students can:
-View and add contact information
-View grades, assignments, and attendance
-Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Improved iOS 13 support
- Improved support for iPads.
- Fixed issues that prevented users from being able to log in.
- Added the ability to mark all unread notification messages as read.
- Added support for iPhone X.
- iOS 10 is the minimum version.
- Added 167x167 icons for iPad Pro support.
- Navigation bar became unreadable when sending an email.
- Top Stories header wasn't translating to other languages.
- Facebook and Google text overlapping.
- UI enhancements to the Students account profile when logged in via Facebook.
- Image attachments weren't displaying with the message body.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
School app ideal for busy parent
I really wasn't sure if another app would be of benefit to me for school notices. I was pleased with what I found it could do and interact with on my iPhone. I like that you can add all the schools you wish to follow and keep up with on the app's calendar while not having to see all the others. You can also add specific events to your own phone calendar as you choose. While I haven't used this app long, I have found these two aspects of the district app very helpful as a busy parent and teacher of the district. I am hopeful that as I use the app, more of the sub-apps will become an equally exciting and valuable tool to save time in my day.
Can’t email from the app
I like that I have the directory to email from, but it doesn’t work.
Developer Response ,
Hi! You can actually email from the app, unfortunately the banner at the top and the word SEND on the right are both in white, making it impossible to see where to push. This has been reported to the app company several times and unfortunately they have yet to fix the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience. We will be following up with the company again.
Great, but not perfect
Hands down this is a great app to keep up with your child's school district activities, but it's a bit complicated. Finding exactly what you are looking for takes more time than needed. I really do like the look and search bar. I very much enjoy this app because it keeps me informed on what's going on. Me and my child check it daily. Definitely 4 stars! This is a need.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Cabot School District 4 Inc
- 42.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Parlant Technology, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.