The CACFP Shopper app is an interactive tool built by the Iowa Department of Education to determine creditable items while shopping in the store. It can be used by individuals in any US state, but if you have individual product questions be sure to check with your State Agency.
In this app, just follow a series of questions about the products you see and the Shopper will tell you whether the item is creditable or whole grain rich. Some other notable features:
- Enter a few numbers from the Nutrition Facts Label and find out whether a breakfast cereal or yogurt meets the sugar requirements.
- Quickly get answers and make smart purchases with the CACFP Shopper.
- Use the ‘My List’ feature to store information on items you have selected.
- Keep the list for your next trip or share it with your team if someone else will be doing the shopping.
- USDA updates to current food crediting guidelines
- Platform updates to recent versions of Angular and Ionic to ensure app security and performance
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and design tweaks
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.