The easiest, convenient, and fastest Apple Loops converter on the App Store.
The Easy CAF Converter for Logic Pro automatically converts Apple Loops installed with Logic Pro 9 and X to uncompressed audio formats (aiff and wave).
With the CAF Converter for Logic Pro, musicians using other major DAWs (e.g., Cubase, ProTools, Ableton Live, and Studio One, etc.) can now easily use the rich set of apple loops of Logic Pro in their music productions.
[HOW TO USE]
1. After you launch the app, it automatically searches the installed Apple Loops of Logic Pro 9 or X.
2. Select file format, bit depth and sample rate.
3. Press the convert button to start the conversion.
Supported file format: AIFF and WAV
Bit depth: 16, 24, and 32 bits
Sample rate: file's sample rate, 44100, 48000, and 96000Hz
* If you don't have properly installed Apple Loops of Logic Pro 9 or X, the CAF Converter for Logic Pro does not work.
* The CAF Converter for Logic Pro can convert only apple loops in audio format (i.e., caf files), that is, apple loops in midi format cannot be converted using the Apple Loops Converter.
- Changed an app's name to "CAF Converter for Logic Pro" due to Apple's Mac App Store policy.
- Improved compatibility with macOS High Sierra.
- Fixed an issue that clicking a [Convert] button does nothing on macOS 10.8 or below.
Ratings and Reviews
I would give this tool 5 stars if it could export the CAF midi files. Other than that, it is a wonderful tool and long overdue.
Developer Response ,
Hi, the current version of the app supports only built-in Apple Loops in audio format, as explained in the product description.
Works beautifully. Fast, efficient (keeps file structure) and simple to use. I was converting my caf files with Adobe Audition, which has a batch function, but this is SO fast and simple (and cheap!). Now all my loops are on my MPC and I'm a very happy camper.
Does exactly what it claims.
Launched it, selected output options, hit Convert and walked away. A few minutes later, done. I love that it mimicked the original directory structure so that all samples are nicely organized.
The developer, Young Ho Lee, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Young Ho Lee
- 857.2 KB
- Requires macOS 10.8 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Audio Helper Project
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.