Unique low poly endless motorcycle racing. Filter through realistic traffic Ai, find the perfect line in roads filled with twists and turns
PiguinSoft presents Cafe Racer: Enjoy endless motorcycle racing, unique low poly graphics and an insane degree of customization. No timers, no fuel bars, no limits.
A realistically portrayed first person experience in a simplified world that lets you focus on what really matters: riding.
Ride your motorcycle in one or two way roads, swerve and filter between realistically moving traffic, through cities, country roads and desert environments. All in glorious Low-Poly lack of detail.
Pick from a variety of motorcycles, from small 125cc single cylinder bikes to powerfull in line fours, with boxer and in-line two cylinder motorcycles there for your chosing.
Customize your motorcycle to your heart's content, changing anything from handlebars and mirrors to exhausts and wheels. And when you are done, paint them in the color combination of your liking - you can even paint the frame! - and share their pictures to show your creativity.
Cafe Racer - a different breed of endless racing
- Tilt, Slide, Touch and Gamepad steering control options
- Use up arrow to accelerate and down arrow to brake
- Press the middle edges of the screen to look around
- The faster you ride, the faster your score will rise
- When driving over 100 km/h, close overtakes will yield extra bonus points
- Three difficulty levels - bigger danger, bigger rewards
- If you can manage it, try to find alternative routes - bonus points await for high speed
- If you hear a horn, try to move aside - a car is behind you, and it might just run you over
FOLLOW CAFE RACER
Cafe Racer is updated regularly with more content and optimizations. Don't forget to leave a review with your feedback.
- New UI with pictograms, or icons as the youths call them
- HSV color picker to get that exact hue
- Pinch zoom in photo studio
- Working mirrors
- Daily cash rewards
- Cloud saving
- Broken video recording removed
- On demand ads for more cash working again
- A metric ton of bugfixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Best mobile motorcycle cruising game
Could have more bikes, but as it is has loads of custom options for the small stable it has. The only one of the "endless traffic" type motorcycle games that actually has corners instead of just a straight boring highway situation. Out of all the options I’ve tried this is the best one, and it’s free! And NO FORCED ADS the only time it shows unskippable ads are if you click to earn more coins. So you never have to watch one if you don’t want to. Insane how no one else can match the quality even when they have paying or watching ads involved.
This is a really nicely made game, and it does a good job in making it seem like less if a game and more of an experience. The audio is good, the graphics do their polygonal minimalistic job well, and the UI and gameplay leaves little to be desired. The gameplay itself is smooth and consistent, which is always nice. The descriptions of the customization options for the motorcycles are quirky and fun to read, and the in-game currency is pretty fair to make without IAP’s. I personally got an IAP to support the devs, because I think they deserve it. Overall, I’d definitely recommend giving this a shot :)
Best motorcycle game
Love the game but there should be more I've been playing if non stop but running out of things to do I need one more bike and I have them all you should also add sports bikes chopping them up would look cool and as you know there is no 1000s at the moment and you should be able to lower the front it's hard to get a cafe racer look with the forks always that high. Other than that you should add more maps there are no bugs other than when hitting a curb sometimes you get stuck I think you should keep on adding to this and it can be even better than before.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Emmanouil Kattoulas
- 208.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2020 Emmanouil Kattoulas
- In-App Purchases
- 40.000 cash $2.99
- 80.000 cash $4.99
- Double Cash $4.99
- 300.000 cash $14.99
- 650.000 cash $29.99