Log your caffeine and water consumption with one tap.
• Apple Health (requires Apple Health access).
• Track water and caffeine with iPhone and Apple Watch.
• Save your favorite drinks and sizes for quick logging.
• Specify time, when you had drink in the past.
• Custon measure units.
• Drag and drop (iOS 11 or newer).
• Small app size.
• Excellent privacy. Caffeine++ doesn't track, collect, or save any of your data.
Caffeine++ became much better since its first release. Our goal is to improve and we couldn't do it without your help.
Pregnant? Please don't drink more than 1 cup in a day.
Icons from icons8.com.
App icon made by Freepik from flaticon.com.
- Improved Dynamic Type. Text size changes now apply for each screen and interface elements.
- Fixed issues in last added cup information algorithm. That's the information you see on the top of the screen.
- New About screen.
- Changed the default data for each drink in the app, so you are able to see how caffeine intake is calculated based on provided references. If you want to see it, you have to reset your drinks. New text explains how caffeine dosage is calculated. New caffeine amount numbers are rounded.
- Redefined some of the the interface.
- Fixed occasional animation bug in Settings screen.
- Upgraded to Swift 5, this should reduce app size.
You made it here, thank you.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great idea, but it doesn't work. The main menu doesn't reflect the custom settings so there's no way to add anything other than the default items.
Developer Response ,
You can add custom drinks from the All Drinks menu.
Perfect in it's simplicity and ease of entry
Particularly love how easy it is to add an entry for an earlier time or date!
I frequently forget to enter right when I drink do this is very important.
Love this app. Very quick way to enter your caffeine and has a clean interface.
I only have the “Favorites” screen and nothing else. I can add a drink but can’t see what I added nor can I edit my entries.
- Boris Yurkevich
- 29.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 Boris Yurkevich
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.