This App provides a simulation of caffeine amount and some indications of the psychological effects. It helps you learn to use caffeine products more wisely. It is not intended to be used as a medical device, but as a demonstration of the pharmacokinetics of caffeine.
-Shows the caffeine amount in your body based on model derived from research.
-Tells you what amounts for alertness and what amount you will have at sleep time.
-Teaches you to use caffeine products more wisely.
This version includes the following:
* Better user interface
* App instructions
* Database support for storing caffeinated items
Ratings and Reviews
Customization makes it very helpful, but I have lots of suggestions for improvement
I have known I was sensitive to caffeine, but trackers that assume 4 hour half-life did not accurately reflect what was happening to me. By adjusting the parameters, I can better tell how much caffeine I can have without it affecting my sleep. Thank you!
I would like to see some other features, though:
1. fix "0 pm" in graph. It's 12PM!
2. Option to use 12 hour time format instead of 24 in both "Select Time and Speed", and in History.
3. Configurable graph history (History selection has a months of history, but graph only shows the day before!
4. Ability to export to a spreadsheet.
5. Desktop (Mac) application with auto-syncing with iOS version.
I haven’t found another app that does quite what this one does. It’s pretty neat.
If you would, please add support for integrating the data entered into the Health app.
Gives a nice exponential curve for caffeine consumption and elimination. I love it because I can pick how much caffeine I'll take in based on how many hours till bed time.
I changed the half life. I've read that it's 5-6 hours and caffeine has always seemed to stay in my body longer anyways.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.